Sunday, January 25, 2009

Winners & Kissing in the Rain

The Results Are In! Today, I've Asked the Lovely Reece Witherspoon to Help announce the winners! {silence fills the audience} {Cue the sappy instrumental strut to the stage music}


" ....And the Award for most accurate guesses goes too...Amber L. with a guess of 75 hits! Tierra's average hit rate during the week is 90 hits per day! Congratulations Amber and I'll drop it off Thursday!

Now, for the award we've all been waiting for. Reece pauses and takes the second envelope. {silence steals the air} For most accurate guesses to "Who Follows Tierra's Blog" goes to...Leah W. with 9 out of 15 correct! Congratulations to you to dearie! I'll drop your gift off as soon as I can come down again!
Thank You to all who participated and stay tuned for the next Give Away scheduled April 9th in honor of my mom's birthday day!

If I could give a gift to you all, I would!

Loveys ~ Tierra

.Quiz Results.

1. What “sings” to me in the stores?
Shoes. Ladies, this was my first love. They’ve been singing to me since I was able to talk in full sentences and could go around the store, 6 yrs old and walk right up to the store clerk and say ..“Oh Miss, do you have these in my size?” said in my prissy little six yr. old voice while my aunt and cousin {whose like an older brother} laughed hysterically on the side! And yes, they do sing to me. No lie!
See Shoe singing Vintaged post here Random Thoughts

2. Twilight came into my life when & where?
January 08 at Books A Million when a shiny black cover just kept catching my eye and I finally bought and vowed I’d never like it and would return later! Hah! Best $9.97 I’ve spent in my entire life! But, I will except if you but Christy because it was her urging to buy/read twilight. See Twilight Begins here
Falling for Twilight

3. She did it! What did I do?
Cut my hair girlies! I can’t believe just a couple got this one! It’s okay though, I still love you all and in fact I did it again…4 more inches were whacked off Saturday..GASP!!! See Hair Cutting here
She did It! Did What?

4. At church dances, I always run into and run away from whom?
Deverl. That right ladies, did you know I have my very own Deverl? Though Nancy, I got to thinking about it Kip is a great example as well! EVERY FREAKIN TIME I go to multi regional stake dances ….He’s there!!


5. What is my #1 TV show?
One tree hill. Nathan & Haley forever!!!!! Every Monday night…Yep, don’t call me, I don’t care if you’re going into labor…I’ll come after I have seen Nathan and Haley and all my other One Tree Hill faves duke it out for an hour. When sick, it’s all I watch. See here One Tree Hill

6. Leah gave a great party last year. What type of party was it?
Sex bucket party!! Say What? Scandalous! Don’t be hatin cause you didn’t come! You know your jealouzz!
To find out about the fabulous, scandalous party see here
Sex Bucket

7. My most pissed off Rant was dedicated to whom?
Yvonne. Or if you said EVIL 75 coworker. No lie the lady hates me and that feelin is mutual. So back it up Grandma, I’m Mormon and get over it! See the pissed off letter to the hag see here
Letter to a Mean Old Lady

8. Where did I go on vacation last year and what was our big surprise?
Florida/Disneyworld…gay pride day. Yeah…um, resort AMAZING! Flirted with a very studly resort dude for 4 days! Disney, Well….Lets just say never take a single gal to the happiest place on earth where she has to watch all kinds of hot guys hold hands with more hot guys at the Disney parade and realize nobody’s holdin her hand…Man, a low in my life {head is hung in embarrassment} See Fun filled “Fabulous” Vacay here
Vacation 2008

9. I’m always doing projects & parties. Last year, what were my two biggest?
Angelus graduation parties/ jenny bridal shower.

10. I’ve wrote to him several times on my blog, Name that person.
Dear future hubby. Hey dude…don’t you think you need to be ridin and high stylin to my front door any time now???? See here
Dear Future Hubby

11. In elementary and Jr. High school, what was I?
Cheerleader. 12345, My names Tierra and I say HI! 678910 back it up and meet my friend. 6 yrs. People and loved every minute!. See Cheerleader Picture here Teenager Again?

12. In Jr. High I got to sing the last and big hit song for the concert choir. What song did I sing?
Titanic’s “My heart will go on.” Celin aint got nothing on me, Okay maybe a little bit {I’m mean come on? It’s Celin!!!} But I brought down the house that night and it’s on film! See here Proud Moment #3

13. What type of purse am I DIEING to have?
Coach. Hey Dad, I promise I’ve been a Verrrryyy good girl. Please? What, too much money? Oh come on! Just one? I’ll sing for it? See the bag here Coach

14. In church I got to see him up close and personal. Who was this person?
Elder Bednar. Front row, two seats from the center. He has awesome/ spiritual hair. I told myself that wild horses couldn’t keep me away from that night because he is my favorite. See here Elder Bednar

15. What color did I change my toe nail polish to?
Deeply in Love Red by OPI nail polish! Ooooh Ladies, this is a February MUST! Hey Nancy, Passionate Pink Poodle…Oh I would DIE for that! I think you should go into the nail polish naming business. You would be fantastic. See my mention of current color, go here OPI Deeply in Love

**Bonus** I’ve mentioned this at least twice before. What is my FAVORITE kiss in the rain, couples love song that I always replay and have always been on my play list?
Alright Ladies the moment has arrived. NO ONE got this. Missing You by Tyler Hilton version. I have hundreds of favorite love songs but for some reason, this one is my favorite. It's just soOo me by saying "I aint Missing you" As for the kiss in the rain, comes from my favorite TV couple from One Tree Hill, Nathan & Haley..OOooooOooH NEVER has there been a GREATER kiss in the rain TV moment then the kissed they shared. IT melted me and the song playing in the back ground for that moment of kissing in the rain was Missing you -Tyler Hilton. I cried, it was so sweet!
LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE this song. It just always gets me up and singing it in the shower, kitchen, and car at the top of my lungs!!!

So here is a little video made about Nathan & Haley playing to my favorite song. The kiss comes in about 2:26



Or if you just wanna hear the song see here, though I say check out that kiss..As for me alas, never a kiss in the rain. But, I have made out in the movie theater. {gasp} Scandelous...

11 Lovely FeedBack:

Anonymous said...

Several of my friends have worked at the movies and you do know that they like to sit up there in the projection box and watch people make out right? Personally I find that hilarious. I was so mad last night I forgot one tree hill wasn't gonna be new until next week and got all excited then it was a rerun! Grr

Ann Marie said...

Yay for the winners!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The Wonderful World of Wampler said...

Wow, I am shocked. I really didn't ever think I would win the give away. woohoo

I would like to just take a few minutes and thank some people who have got me here tonight. First I would like to thank Tierra for being such a great blogger and friend. It's because of you that I read. I would also like to thank Reece Witherspoon for taking time out of her busy schedual to help with this event. I am so embarrassed we came wearing the same dress. Of course I look better in it.

I would also like to thank, in no particular order, John Lennon, Paul Newman, Deverl, The Office, comfy work shoes, my hair brush, dental floss, Edward, Ann, Sex Bucket parties, the sunshine, sick days, my Husband Evan, the rain, the month of October, Ashley, Twilight, Heather and Ayla, James Madison, tissue, the color Green, the letter L, my dear son Noah, blogging snoopers, chocolate, sunflower seeds, sugar cookies, wal-mart, ice cubes, keys, the red box, my geo, house plants that will NOT die, shad trees, tents, paper clips, stop signs, funeral processions, my sun glasses, water, bubble gum, skittles, Dooney, friends, and my loving family. =)I am who I am because of you. Thank you....and Thank you Tierra for having such an interesting life for me to enjoy.

Miss Megan said...

OK Seriously! I am the biggest idiot alive! I haven't checked your blog for a few days, and look at all that I have missed! It's true, I have no one to blame but myself. However...CUPCAKES? They were screaming my name, but now they are screaming someone else's name. Sorry I didn't comment or compete, or even look for that matter. You know I still love ya, right? Don't worry...next contest I will be front and center! :)

TLC said...

Leah...Hilarous!!!!!!
Yes, You worked it in that dress!!

Debi (Dubs2007) said...

tierra what a fun "competition" you set up!

I loveyour blog, and I am addicted to your song list!! I was going to clean my room and thought "nothing to listen too and I don't want to skip through stations - wait! I could go to Tierras Blog!" been here for about an hour now listening to your music and loving your blog..... and my bedroom is almost clean.

Nancy Face said...

You mean I didn't win? Tee hee! ;)

Nancy Face said...

I see my name! SQUEEE!!! :D

Nancy Face said...

Deverl...what a hottie. ;)

Heather said...

Yay for Leah! I got some of the questions right though. I am proud of myself. I would like to see the video of you singing "My heart will go on."

Amber (EyesofAmber) said...

I don't think your blog likes me. I commented yesterday and it just disappeared which I only realized when you commented on my blog asking if I knew that I'd won. That's the second comment that your blog has rejected...lol.
Coming by tomorrow is fine. As far as I know someone will be here all day. I'm very excited that I won. Thanks so much.
And Leah, I loved your acceptance speech!