Thursday, January 1, 2009

Here comes that Bride...

Oh, this news is just soOooooOooo exciting to me. For everyone who knows Carrie...Sergei Proposed! Sweetness! So here's Tierra in the car today passing the time headed toward work when she opens up her cell phone with a message from Carrie that says "Sergei proposed last night" I FLIP OUT! Why, oh Why didn't I look at my phone earlier???? I immediately hit speed dial 3 for Carrie and ask "Is it true???" And then proceed to squeal with Delight and ask for ALL details! Yes, yes, I'll get to the story but first just so you all know...Me & my family couldn't be happier with this news.

They have been dating for about 5 years now and I had just asked Sergei if he was ever going to pop that question. In which he shrugged it off and played it cool. Carrie is my little cousin by three years and she is all that embodies style, charm, intelligence, and sweetness. Totally your girl next door who goes to college to be a school teacher--which she is--I cant tell you how many times me & Carrie played bride when we were little. I'm just so happy for her!!!

As for Sergei...he's been with us for so long that he knows all the quirks, crazy aunts, and family challenges that we gladly welcome him with open arms. HaHa!

. The Story .

Sergei took Carrie up to Ohio to visit his family for the holidays. Last night-News Years Eve-They all went to Sergei's family church. He went up on stage and began to talk about all the things he was thankful for and talked about how on this trip he brought his girlfriend with him and asked her to come up on stage. Carrie had NO clue what he was doing and joined him on stage where he knelt down on one knee and pulled the ring out and asked her to marry him. She said she had no clue any of this was planned and doesn't remember saying yes but I'm pretty sure he got the answer. They have it all on video tape and I'm so excited to see it!

Congratulations Carrie & Sergei and can I just say...
IT'S ABOUT TIME!

4 Lovely FeedBack:

Heather said...

Yay, for your cousin! What a cute story!

Ann Marie said...

YAY! If your happy, I'm happy! :)

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

Read your article, if I just would say: very good, it is somewhat insufficient, but I am

still tempted to say: really good!
Personalized Signature:面对面视频游戏,本地棋牌游戏,本地方言玩游戏,打麻将,玩掼蛋,斗地主,炸金花,玩梭哈