Thursday, June 12, 2008

Vacation 2008

Alright, I FINALLY have the pictures uploaded so here you go! We had a really good trip w/ Lot's and Lot's of Sun! As stated before our Resort was Beautiful! There was Tons to do and everyday something new was happening. Angelus had a Blast and as always, it just made my day to see him laugh! He LOVED the pool. I'm pretty sure he loved it more then Disney. As for me I felt like alittle girl again strolling the streets of Disney world and thinking of that sweet magic of what it was like to be a kid.






















This is where I lived for the first 3 days! This pool seemed endless.









I just love my stunna Shades.











Carolyn lived in that pool more then she has her whole life!























This was the Day the Resort was hosting a huge Ice Cream Sundae party!




Soaking up that FL sun was such a Beautiful Disaster! I say that because I looked awesome in my tan but OOO did it hurt and now it's in the awful process of peeling and itching!



In the master bedroom we had this huge bathroom with a Jacuzzi tub. After finally getting little water bug out of the pool, He went straight to the tub. We let the jets on to blow up the bubbles.




Isn't he just adorable!






I think we might have gotten alittle cared away LOL




AwWw The magic Kingdom. Well, I could say that the day was super but I guess I must share what took place on the day we went to Disney World..... It was Gay Pride Day! I guess there's nothin else to say after that except we had NO idea.













0 Lovely FeedBack: