Tuesday, December 16, 2008

She did it! Did What?

I cut my hair silly! So,before the grand unveiling, let me tale ya a little insiders scoop... I LOVE my hair! I think for the VERY first time I actually had NO tears walking away from the hair salon. In my past visits something always seems to go wrong or never turns out the way I wanted it to. So, remember way back in November where I posted a hair style that I would like...That's what I went for.


So here ya go folks...The New Hairdo. And for a *Bonus* the last picture is small preview of my Christmas card photos I had taken to send to my Dad and Grandparents...and just in case I here this later NOPE the photo everyone is getting is not in the green coat. Those all went to Daddy. Sorry people...I had a color scheme going this year for my Christmas cards and in the green coat didn't go.

Before:


After:



Bonus: Haha! Holly Jolly in Green!


13 Lovely FeedBack:

Ann Marie said...

You are Beautiful!
I love the picture in the green coat. Curls are so Romantic and Feminine.. I love Megan's hair like this too. Not too short for curls! LOVE, LOVE It!!!!!!

Ann Marie said...

I wish I had thick hair.. :(

Alice Faye said...

Cute hair, cute girl, beautiful young lady!!

Anonymous said...

Your hair looks freakin' awesome!!!
I love it!!!!!

Miss Megan said...

WOW! Holy hottie Batman! Tierra you are lookin' F.I.N.E.! Really I think it looks great. It has so much body and shine. You are one beautiful gal!

The Larsen's said...

I love it, Tierra!

Heather said...

I love the do!! You look beautiful. Ann told me about it and she was right you look like a movie star!

Kathy Finch said...

my I just say it is about time u cut that head of hair!!! no way.
BUT I JUST LOVE IT!!!!!!!!! my girl, you are beautiful.

The Wonderful World of Wampler said...

Thanks for bring me to the other side last night. =)
Thanks.

ps. Love Love Love your hair, I even saw it when you hadn't done it and it still looked so awesome!

Amber (EyesofAmber) said...

Your hair looks beautiful! That's a wonderful cut for you and the green coat is a great color for you too!

Anonymous said...

Tierra,this reminds me of your mom so much. She had her hair cut real short,remember that?? She was gorgeous with it and so are you with your new do. I love it...and you look like your mom to me. The cut makes you look so grown up....
Deb

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

I think I come to the right place, because for a long time do not see such a good thing the!