Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Sunshine and SummerTime

Today, Tierra was cold. Tonight, Tierra is cold. This moment, Tierra is VERY COLD! And all day her thoughts have been Sunshine and Summertime. I'm really not one to rush my seasons. I try my best to find some joy in the moment for what time of year I'm in BUT today and probably for the rest of the week I'm removing myself from Team January! That's right, I'm disowning you January. I don't like you. All you've brought me this new year is rain. Cold rain. Snow/Rain together. What does this equal? No LOVE from Tierra's heart! So for this blogging moment I need a "reflect" moment on Sunshine and Summer time. Tonight I've hit the "Tierra's Summer Beatbox" playlist in the background and with that let the good times roll! Sunshine and Summertime needs...

1. I NEEEEEED Sunshine!

2. Hot pink Nail polish!

3. Smelling like a exotic coconut 24/7!

4. Excitement of seeing the beach VERY soon!

5. Toes in the Sand-Notice hot pink toe- nails

6. Permanent Poolside residence

7. Emerging ones self in tanning oil

8. LOT'S Virgin Pina Coladas

9. Playing with this stud in the water

10. HUGE stunna sunglasses

11. Aunt Carolyn with WARM windblown hair on a giant pink inner tube

12. Sticky ice-cream cones

13. Hottub time with the wide forehead family
{and yes I'm do have bathing suite on..the straps are down!} {Get your head out of the gutter}

14. Late night hot dog roast outside


Hey that's the way we do it
New friends and blue skies that never end
Hey that's the way we like it
Good times, sunshine and summertime

7 Lovely FeedBack:

Ann Marie said...

My thoughts today EXACTLY!!!!!
I am so grateful for this darling post that gives me some hope for the future months ahead...

Loved all of the pictures..
I do think you look nakie in the hottub with everyone though..
He-he!

Heather said...

I can't wait for summer and now I really can't wait for summer. I am so sick of the snow out here and it being exstreamly cold. I can't take it anymore. I hate to be cold.

Nicole said...

I am sad that you hate January, since it is home to my birthday, but I understand. Your pictures made me warm and made me want to go to the beach right now! (If only the beach didn't require me wearing a bathing suit!)

Miss Megan said...

STOP! Just STOP already! I can't handle it. I have been pulling myself up by my bootstraps all week, and now you have officially crumbled my resolve. Give me a warm beach or give me death! Lol. Oh Tierra, let's go together!

Last week all of Mike's siblings and their spouses went to Red Lobster and I ordered the biggest strawberry Pina Colada you have ever seen. It was bigger than me, and you know what? I guzzled the entire thing. That's right. I miss my summer!!!! Come soon, please!

The Wonderful World of Wampler said...

HEY!

Picture 13 looks like someone is not wearing her swimsuit! AHHH, scandal-est!

BTW: I picked Jan 24th so get the night off. Evan helped me make invatations...i hope you don't mind...your should get there in a day or two. call me tonight.

{Mo} said...

Why Tierra, WHY? I'm so cold right now, the snow is pretty to look at, but it's just so coooooolllld!
I'm counting the days until a warm vacation...like maybe a cruise to Mexico with my hubby and NO kiddos. Yippie! Only 51 days!!! I'm for sure painting my toes "that's hot pink", drinking yummy coladas or daqaris, eating tons of ice cream, slathering myself in oil (ok, sunscreen, since I burn like a baby) and I will be sportin' stunna huge glasses. Oh, I can't wait... 51 days seem like a long time!
Oh yea, I'm with Ann...you SO look nakie in the hot tub ;) quit trying to fool us!

Debi (Dubs2007) said...

You have such a happy blog! such nice pictures on this cold winter day.... I love your style of writing, and it is fun reading about this cute male nurse! almost as fun as reading about edward! talk about a good fix!
Debi