Friday, September 26, 2008

And the Verdict Is...

Tonsillitis
Yay Me. With a possibility of Mono. Yay Me.
With a nice little trip to Med-One, the Doctor announced Tonsillitis. Again, Yay Me.
So with that I'm started on a heavy dose of antibiotics. No hard or crunchy foods for me. Soups, Sherbets, & all soft foods. It's a good thing it's soup weather =)


So, for your viewing pleasure---plus, I was board---Take a look at my nice little set up.
Ipod. Books. Juice. Vicks Vapor Rub. Thermometer. Germ Aid. Cell phone. House Phone. Clock. Q-Tips. The Magic Potion--Semi Works--Tissues. One Tree Hill Season 4 guide.

I'd like to give my thanks to the makers of One Tree Hill. Don't ya just love seasons on DVD??? Life Savor. They have been my constant companion and will continue for the duration of this illness. A Big shout to ColdPlay. You may notice a new song added to my playlist. This is what I have been listening to before I go to bed at night. ColdPlay. Awesome-ness.
Also a Thank You & Your Welcome to all the local restaurants for there lovey service of Soups! I know you fully appreciate my business.
And Finally THANK YOU for all the phone calls, comments and having to listen to my sad little voice.

4 Lovely FeedBack:

Ann Marie said...

Well, now that you know what you have, you will be on the mend soon!
It's amazing how much better things are after 24 hrs of antibiotics!

Have a get-better weekend! Love ya!

Heather said...

You are too cute. I love your set up. I glad you found out what you have. Now you can take your antibiotics and get some rest and start to feel better. Yay! I can't wait to hear that you feel better. You poor thing.

The Larsen's said...

I hope you get better soon!

Aaron, Kristy, Emma & Autumn said...

Hope your feeling better soon! Never had Tonsillitis and it doesn't sound fun! Our family has some sort of bug right now too!
I think there is a lot going around right now! Feel better!