Friday, January 30, 2009

Tagging By Sevens

Tag, I'm it. This week I was tagged by a new friend Debi
{who has a great blog, go here Debi, Tagging by Sevens}
I'm listing 7 things you might not know about me. Thanks for the Tag Debi!


1. Even Numbers. I CANNOT stand for things to not be even. It doesn't matter what it is, I've always preferred for it to be even. Even when I dream of my wedding date, I would prefer for it to be in an even year number.


2. Playing the Piano. I'm one of those girls who's a sucker for guys who play the piano and I long to play it myself. As I have been in/out of music lessons, I never could get the hang of reading sheet music. All those women back in the 1800's were taught to play as part of there accomplished meants...{sigh} I guess this means I would have failed in society. LOL


3. Want a picture Frame? Alright, yes, I've posted this for the world to see. This is my HUGE collection of pictures frames. So you've found me out. Addicted to cute picture frames. Hi, my name is Tierra and I have a problem.--Step 1.


4. If you ever see me, I will ALWAYS have earrings on. I'm not a huge necklace kinda gal but any type of cute earrings or simple, sliver, gold, pearl, studs...I buy them. Right now, I WAY into the whole safari print. NOT to the extreme but classy. i just bought them and I LOVE them..Oh Jenny B. -- picked you up a pair!


5. Bulk & quantity cleaning supplies. I have this fear of running out and so I always add to my storage when I'm at Wally World--Wal-Mart--


6. Socks. I LOVE cute printed styled socks! I have some for every holiday and add to it each year. I guess you could call this a sock fetish. I wouldn't dare show you my sock drawer, Why? You'd be jealous that's why...nah, just kidding..it's a mess!


7. Diana & the royal family. Okay...lame...well to me not so lame but to you all probably. I'm a "in the closet" freak for ANYTHING about the royal family, it's history, and Princess Diana. Oh, if only I could marry Prince Harry and become his Duchess. You don't know how many day dreams I have. <------ Oh, dear. Did I just admit that? Well, fine...Yes It's true. Me & my mom would always watch any biography or look back on royal history or Princess Diana life on TV and she would tell me stories of the morning she woke up at 4 am to watch the wedding. I was so jealous!
I have all kinds of books, magazines, movies, now If I could just get a great T-shirt???


Don't worry. No tagging by me this time but Thanks again Debi for the great & fun tag!
Everyone have a great weekend and I'll be back Monday.

10 Lovely FeedBack:

Anonymous said...

I'm blogging tonight if I can figure out how to put these dadgum pictures on there the way I want them to be. Thank you for the earrings! I always had a thing for Prince Harry too so don't feel bad. Everyone else always seems to go for William how sad. My word verification today is strum: verb, strummed, strum⋅ming, noun
–verb (used with object)
1. to play on (a stringed musical instrument) by running the fingers lightly across the strings.
2. to produce (notes, a melody, etc.) by such playing: to strum a tune.
–verb (used without object)
3. to play on a stringed musical instrument by running the fingers lightly across the strings.
–noun
4. the act of strumming.
5. the sound produced by strumming.

noun
a strainer, as at the inlet of a system of tubing.
Origin:
orig. uncert.

Ann Marie said...

Tierra.. Fun! I loved learning 7 more things!!!

In Interior Design class, I remember they would always say to display things in 3's.. You my dear would fail! Ha-ha!! J/K
Someone else I know likes things to be even.. I can't think of who though... so funny!

We are twinners in the socks and frames dept. I will show my frames in the organizing post.. I'm a nut about them too!

You and Megan are SOOO twinners with the princess DI books. She will squeal when she sees them!!

Hope your weekend is Fab.. XO

MeL said...

Hello hello! Thanks so much for stopping by my blog and actually coming out of the stalker closet! Yay for new blogging friends!

And on a side note, you, my dear, are positively darling! Don't be concerned if you see on your sitemeter that I was on for like an hour, you are just so entertaining! Thanks again for saying hi!

NutMeg said...

Tierra - We are two bodies torn from one soul - SERIOUSLY. Don't even get me started on Princess Diana. I was at D.I. yesterday and bought a couple of magazines that featured her death (the famous TIME magazine), and I have close to 30+ books all about her. Even a set of paper dolls!

In fact, I looked through your stack and I have all but ONE. Yup, I don't have Diana & Jackie. I used to get magazines with Prince William and tell everyone we were gonna be lovers someday. I am OBSESSED with the royals.

P.S. Have you seen "The Queen"?

Anyways, when we were in England I was in Diana heaven (they have plates and cups and teapots with her famous mug on all of them). I even have a pic of me on the Princess Diana memorial walk. LOVE it. Did you happen to see my Diana book stack on my blog a few months ago? It was titled, "Hi my name is Megan and I'm a Dianaholic."

Anyways, it's still there if you want to check it out. Why don't we go to London together someday? :) It would be jolly good fun! And yes, Ann is right - I'm SQUEALING. :)

NutMeg said...

Oh, and "The Duchess" is all about her ancestor Georgiana Spencer (and the two had a VERY similar life). Cheating royal husbands, and fashion icons. Pretty interesting.

TLC said...

Megan, I think its time I made a phone call to you dearie...Don't even get ME started, thats why I saved it for last because its HUGE FREAKIN OBsession!!!!

Those arent even HALF of my true Diana & royal book collection LOL

Debi (Dubs2007) said...

I'm so glad you did the Tag, I am loving getting to know you!

{Mo} said...

So fun.... I'm with you on the Piano, I took years of lessons, but unfortunately never took it seriously and now there isn't much I can play, and if I can it sounds horrible!
I love frames, but don't have close to what you have.
I NEVER leave my house without earrings.... It's just not right :) And I'm L.O.V.E., lovin' the safari earrings, so cute!

Heather said...

What a fun post. I can't believe how many frames you have.

I love socks too.

Thanks for calling me the other day and leaving such a nice message. I was busy on Sunday and I plan to give you a call back on Wednesday. Isn't that your day off?

Me said...

Hi, my name is Katie and I'm another one of Ann's friends. I've seen your name on her blog and thought that I would check your blog out. Sorry!

Anyways, I can't believe how much we have in common. I HATE odd numbers. Always have and always will. It drives me nuts that I'm expecting my 3rd baby cause I don't think there are anymore in store for me and I need an even number to be happy.

Also the piano thing is right on. I haven't played since I've been married, so everytime I go to the parents house, I usually try to play something.

I have a huge collection of picture frames too. I can't ever leave a store without buying one (usually on clearence though).

I have to have a collection of cleaning products too. Only I get mine at Costco. I've had the same bottle of liquid dish soap for 4 years now.

And socks...I love socks. People laugh at my socks, but I like them. Target usually has cute ones in the dollar section and Old Navy gets them in alot too.

Anyway, sorry again to blog check. I love it though.