Sunday, August 17, 2008

Mystery Title. Read Please.

Before I announce the “title” of this next post, Let me warn you that what I’m about to post was STRICTLY DONE WITH GOOD TASTE! In other words…My mother would approve. Actually she probably would’ve wanted to come--HaHa! I’m sure I’ve got your attention now…Haven’t I???? Ok, So here goes…
A Few months ago a dear friend of mine whom will call L. invited me to a party she was hosting at her home. It took place last Saturday. The theme/title for this party was….
{here goes, I’m going to say it…Nobody pass out or think Tierra needs a trip to the bishops office-though I could just imagine his EYES on this one}

A Sex Bucket Party! AWwWw……!!!! Alright ladies, have you stopped saying “WHAT!!!” yet? Keep Reading. I like to think of it as sorta a Bachlorette Party, Mormon girl style! In other words Paris Hilton or Brittney Spears would think were lame. Oh well.
To sum it up, here’s the note attached to the invite from L. herself….

Hey girls. =) A few weeks ago some of us got together and had a little sex education for our friend who is soon to be married. (it was a good discussion, tastefully done) During this time someone mentioned her husband and her have a "sex bucket" that they keep next to their bed. We all said "SEX BUCKET, WHAT ON EARTH??" But she explained it is used to keep all of their stuff. We then all wanted our very own bucket too. We were going to give our soon to be married friend her very own "sex bucket" party, but then I thought we all could use buckets. So we decided to have a party for everyone.
This is how it will work: If there are five people attending, you will buy your favorite bucket item five times. One for each girl. (don't forget to buy one for yourself too) In return each girl will do the same and you will receive five gifts from each of them. In one night we will have lots of fun stuff to put in our buckets. Please keep it tasteful........NOTHING GROSS PLEASE.
Some examples could include: lotions, creams, games, paints, etc. Please keep each gift at about $5.


I’m sure your all thinking…"But wait a minute, Tierra! Your not MARRIED!"
Yep, that’s what I said to L. But she insisted and so…Me, little miss not married is the proud owner of her very own sex bucket for future use. And I mean FUTURE USE. Oh I would just love to see the faces on some of you right now! Natalie, Nicole, Kathy, Deb…

That night I had a wonderful time. L. you did a FANTASTIC job! We had dinner, 2 rounds of drinks {virgin style} with the best homemade Mexican food ever. Again, L. I commend you on your cooking skills. Amber, WOW you’re skills on making the drinks were FABULOUS.

So whats in Tierra's Bucket? Hmm...to tell....to tell? That is the question!
Some favorite items...
* Husband/Wife date Jar.
It's filled w/ lots of date ideas for him/her to choose from.
* Happly Ever After lines to get that lovin feeling!
* A Feather Tickler

As for the rest...Let just say....
Dear future Hubby, It's me again. You know...Your future wife whose been waiting, an waiting, an waiting...Oh oops. Moving on! Just to let you know, I already have some prepared "storage" for us. I'm pretty sure your gonna like it. Love, Me.

PS. Send your Thanks to L. xoxox. Me.


3 Lovely FeedBack:

Heather said...

L. told me about this party. Looks like a lot of fun. You girls are too funny. The food and drinks sounds so good.

Ann Marie said...

I wish I could have been there with you and L. So what did L make?? I want recipes for the drinks, and Mexican food!!!

Very funny, well written post!

TLC said...

The first 3 favorite items I mentioned were all given by L.
She also gave one other gift but I'll leave that for L. to tell-wink! Let's just say it suppose to give you a VERY warm feeling :)

I'm gonna tell L. that she needs to post the recipe for the food. Because I want I want it as well.
Again, L. is a very could dinner hostess. The way the set up was and decor was so fun!