Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Deals & Conversation

I just Love it when I find a great deal. Really, don’t you? So yep, this is one of those posts where I talk about how I found a great deal. -----> More Random? Sure. But, in the reals, this is what happened today. Tierra found a great deal. Better yet, a super awesome kick butt deal! It’s one of those deals where if I had a husband, my conversation would go like this:

Tierra: {walking in a rush through the doors, with a huge smile on her face}

Studly Hott Hubby: So, with that smile on your face, you either dented the car or you spent a lot of my money.

Tierra: Well, Hello there to you too, sugar plum, darling, muffin, sexy beast!

Studly Hott Hubby: Tierra…How much???

Tierra: Well….

Studly Hott Hubby: Give me the receipt.

Tierra: I don’t think that’s a good idea…You wanna make out instead???

Studly Hott--Slightly getting mad-- Hubby: HAND. IT. OVER.

Tierra: Okay, fine. But, I totally think we should make out first!

Tierra: {handing it over with her smile slightly starting to crack}

Studly Hott--Confused--Hubby: ?????This only says $9 bucks?????

Tierra: {Grinning {check mate} …..}

Tierra: {Now explodes her big news} I FOUND THREE, COUNT THEM THREE… FREAKIN HUGE 14X18 MATTED PICTURE FRAMES, FOR ONLY $3 BUCKS A PIECE! ! ! ! !! ! ! !

Studly Hott Hubby: Oh. ….nice.

Studly Hott Hubby: {Walks back to the TV}{plops, on the couch} {holla’s over the shoulder} Hey, is the offer to make out still good???



Arent they just darling? I'm mean, FREAKIN $9 bucks for these three exquisites! And my mother thought I dont find deals??? Psht...HECK YEAH!

PS. Notice new song choice ------>
Plus, notice new hott Edward over there with a look of come hither and click me and read my friend Lauren's KICK BOOTY post of Edward Brilliance!

9 Lovely FeedBack:

Anonymous said...

Sugar plum, darling muffin, sexy beast! LOL I love it! Funny Funny Funny Ya know they have the funniest things on this word verification I mean pones, what the heck is that? Okay so it's this apparently: A staple of the early American colonies from New England southward to Virginia was pone, a bread made by Native Americans from flat cakes of cornmeal dough baked in ashes. Pone is one of several Virginia Algonquian words (including hominy and tomahawk) borrowed into the English of the Atlantic seaboard. The word pone, usually in the compound cornpone, is now used mainly in the South, where it means cakes of cornbread baked on a griddle or in hot ashes—as the Native Americans originally cooked it.

Heather said...

I love the frames. I can't wait to see what you put in them. I am so glad you found such a great deal. I love deals.

Ann Marie said...

You crack me up!
Love that you are happy today!

PS: I didn't even have to link to Laurens post only because almost everyone on my list already visits "blog stalkes" her daily..

Who doesn't love Edward or Lauren?

Miss Megan said...

I seriously LOVE that I am not the only person in the universe that has imaginary conversations in her head with people who are either fictional or real. Thank you Tierra! At my house when I've spent a lot of money, I always walk in the door and say, "Honey! Guess how much money I saved you today!" Which is usually true...I did save a lot of money, but I had to spend a lot to save a lot. He usually rolls his eyes or turns white (depending on the state of our bank account).

P.S. Thanks for all your sweet comments on my blog! I always love reading what you have to say!

The Wonderful World of Wampler said...

Oh, T

I can't wait to see my picture in your new frame. Yep that's right, a 14X18 picture of me =) Don't cry T....I'll get it to you soon.

Shayla said...

So funny!
{I actually just found your blog from Lauren's Bite, I think... I pretty much get lost blog hopping sometimes... guilty!But then your post was about commenting, so I had to say hi!}

Anonymous said...

Great buy gal. Let us see what you put in them. Did you get the pictures that I sent? How did you like them? Let me know what you thought of them.
Hope you can get your dad to paint your room again. Sweet talk him..LOL
Tierra...your prince will come...God has plans for you so just be a little more patient...
Love,
Deb

Nancy Face said...

This was HILARIOUS! :D

My favorite part:

"Studly Hott Hubby: Give me the receipt.

Tierra: I don’t think that’s a good idea…You wanna make out instead???"

Nancy Face said...

That's an awesome deal! Can you even believe it? YAY! :D