Tuesday, January 27, 2009

40 Seconds.

Randomness thoughts...Again.

1. Gee wiz. Why in the world do all my post seem to be long? Because you talk to much Tierra, thats why! Say what? You heard me, for reals. See below post.,

2. No cute, long, blog for tomorrow. Oh, but why? Because there this sneaky little book with a love story in it I'm gonna spend my night with instead of the computer.

3. House Cleaning. NOT AGAIN! Yes, Tierra...AGAIN! WHAT a lame single life!

4. My hairs cut. AGAIN? Yep! Think Farrah Fawcett. Say what? Yep, I'm workin it!

5. Work Drama and possible changes. Really? Yeah, its time for a new scene with new hott guys to stare at.

6. Painting my room again. Dear Daddy, whata ya say? Color, green? Pleassseeee???!!???

7. Auntie Carolyn just called to say she finished Eclipse. It about freakin Time!

8. Stop typing and get to your book! But,but bloggy friends will feel left out!

9. Giggles. Leah. Planning another scandalous party! SWWWEEET! My future hubby is gonna be a lucky guy.

10. Valentines day is coming.LAMENESS, single. Again. I ReFUSE to be sad. So whatcha gonna do? I' dont know paint nails blood red?

11 Lovely FeedBack:

{Mo} said...

Tierra,
YOU. CRACK. ME. UP!!! What a fun gal you are:) Monica
Hey, btw, what book are ya reading?

Ann Marie said...

Oh Tierra.
Blog when you want.. Don't feel pressured. You are so funny!
I think Leah needs to do a "long distance party" for all of us here in good old Utah that keep missing out...

You better not be poopy for V-day.
You know there is always Edward!
Love you~And Farrah Fawcett's hair.

Ann Marie said...

Let me *clarify*.
Farrah Fawcett's hair in the 70's. :)Oh how I now want to watch my Charlie's Angels reruns...

Heather said...

I love your ramdomness. It lets me into your brain.

What is it going to take to get you out here? You can totally stay with us and I will take you around to see things. Lion House, Ann, the Temple you name it. Just come out and visit I mean it.

TLC said...

Yep everyone...Anns right Farrah Fawcett 70's hair. Lovin it!

Busy Bee Lauren said...

Girl! I have an idea! I think you should go out with all of your sinlge girl friends and get each other Valentine's gifts. I did that one year and I had sooo much fun!

Miss Megan said...

What book are you reading? Twilight? Just wondered...

Debi (Dubs2007) said...

i love that even when busy you don't let your fans down!!

Anonymous said...

He asked me to come see him at work tomorrow and brighten his day which I will go see him I don't know if it will brighten his day or not though. I can't fall for him Tierra I just cannot this is absolutely not allowed to happen . . . So if you see that it does slap me in the face to knock me out of it.

The Wonderful World of Wampler said...

You should be getting your invatation in the mail today. I worked really hard on them. You've got to Tell me if you think they are lame?

WOOHOO sex bucket parties. WOOHOO!!!

Nancy Face said...

Blood red nails sound HOTT! I like your randomness! :)