Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Thoughts

Randomness....Thoughts

1. I want a New pair of Shoes...Like I need more BUT you don't understand I NEEEEEED this pair of shoes. Wait till you see them, there Killer. Carolyn and Tierra at the department store...
Carolyn: Those are nice
Tierra: No, there stunna!
Carolyn: Well, how much are they?
Tierra: You don't wanna know.
Carolyn: Well, I guess you'll just have to wait.
Tierra: Carolyn, there singing to me.
Carolyn: ??????????

2. I need a new toe-nail paint job. Well, what color? RED! OPI Deeply in Love RED.

3. Work! YUCK! Don't make me go!!!!!!

4. Rain. I hate you.

5. Spring. Sunshine. Pinks. Tanning. Come on DOWWNNN!!!

6. This post. Random.

7. Food? Mexican! YUMMMMMY!

8. Cleaning. What cleaning? My house? NO WAYYYY!

9. Take Christmas stuff down. Wait, you still haven't? NOPE! Why? I don't know, ask Tierra.

10. This post. What Tierra's thinking in 40 seconds. Wouldn't you like to be in her brain? Probably NOT!

4 Lovely FeedBack:

Heather said...

You are so funny! I am glad you let me in your brain for 40 seconds. LOL!!

Anonymous said...

Answer your phone! Did you hear about the aliens? hehe

Ann Marie said...

Thanks for your thoughts.
Your a crazy - fun girlie.

{Mo} said...

I'm all for random-ness....it's the best!
I'm with you on the new toe nail paint job...my poor chipped toes are screaming, "paint me, please, pretty please?!"
Derrick and I went out to Mexican tonight and it WAS yummy!
I think we should all go on a cleaning strike~ Oh and can we add laundry too?
Here's to RANDOM-NESS!