Tuesday, February 3, 2009

million little elements

we all have a million little elements. what we post. only really shows a few. how do we see our selves. as for me. tonight. procrastination is the game. laundry. cleaning. nope. my souls needing. the fray. love the fray. outside. it's cold. my thoughts. i am a daughter of god. i am a friend. my heart. deep. feelings. slightly yucky. reason. has a cold. yearning. the spring. desire. shopping. friends. their beautiful. comments. you give and you take. blogging. release. this post. a statement. i am who i am. faithful. reader. nostalgic. daughter. friend. simple. overweight. honest. talkative. religious. thinker. singer. worrier. soulful.passionate. sensitive. auntie. serious. sarcastic. positive. generous. disappoint. vulnerable. romantic. trying. dreamer. changer. grateful. prissy. disorganized. family. everything. real.


i am many things. we all are. our blogs. we post only elements. blog for who you are. the elements you want shown.hater comments. ignorance. why. not your life. nothing good to say. nothing to say at all. feelings get hurt. words are powerful. words can hurt. cant be taken back.moments rush. moments move. we all have million little elements. these are just some of mine. and. tonight. its the fray. this is all. and. this is me. million little elements.



In an interview, Isaac Slade from the Fray expressed his meaning behind the lyrics of the song:
"You Found Me" is a tough song for me. Its about the disappointment, the heart ache, the let down that comes with life. Sometimes you’re let down, sometimes you’re the one who lets someone else down. It gets hard to know who you can trust, who you can count on. This song came out of a tough time, and I’m still right in the thick of it. There’s some difficult circumstances my family and friends have been going through over the past year or so and can be overwhelming. It wears on me. It demands so much of my faith to keep believing, keep hoping in the unseen. Sometimes the tunnel has a light at the end, but usually they just look black as night. This song is about that feeling, and the hope that I still have, buried deep in my chest.