Monday, December 29, 2008

ER Visit for ME

Dear ER,
Yep, it's us again. Visiting you for the 5429875 time! Ok, maybe slightly exaggerated but no less the number is up there. This time you had the great pleasure of hosting me. Just me. What happened this time? Well, you see apparently theres this thing called "Sebaceous Cyst" that has a MAJOR crush on me. Like MAJOR. So major in fact that it just couldn't contain it's self anymore and decided to take their crush to a new level and plant me a BIG kisserue on the side of my face. I'm so lucky. I'm the envy of every girl. I even took pictures so you could remember this visit. Aren't I nice? I mean...I was just kindly minding my own business during the Christmas season, feeling slightly left out for no kisses under the mistletoe and then WHAM! Up comes a knot so big, it's the size of a golf ball. Boy, did I sure feel extra loved. Oh, and here's the best part...if the lovely antibiotics don't work, I get to go see that really cute surgeon up on Midway and have him go on a surgery date with me. Yep, I'm all SMILES! ER, I'm so glad we got to spend sometime together. What are you doing for New Years? Oh wait a minute...I just remembered, I have plans. Oops! Sorry for getting your hopes up.
All My Love, Tierra

8 Lovely FeedBack:

Ann Marie said...

I'm so glad that you are OK!
Man.. you have had one thing after another girl! Now, it's time for a break!
Thanks for calling me! I always love talking to ya! ~ Ann

Ann Marie said...

Oh, and FINALLY a post!
Keep posting girl!!

The Wonderful World of Wampler said...

Oh, T it doesn't look that bad.


I hope the meds work and you can cancel that date with the surgeon. Well, if he's super cute... jk

I hope you have a HAPPY NEW YEAR. Try not to get sick from to much PDA. If you know what I mean.
Love ya lots.

-and next time to go to the ER, you better call me...I have been worried sick-

TLC said...

The pictures arent giving is justice...I tryed to pick the ones that didnt show it that bad but do you see how my fingers are between it....thats how big it is...not the small white part of it...thats just the bruise from where the doctor took a needle to it. But today it's twice it's size.

Anonymous said...

I saw this online when blog stalking and I thought of you: I Would Like To La Push Jacob Off A Cliff! Muahaha that would be a great shirt for you to make for Round Two (New Moon Premiere. M.D. is destuffing the chair cushion gotta run ttyl

Heather said...

You poor thing! I am glad your okay too!

Anonymous said...

how can you write a so cool blog,i am watting your new post in the future!

Anonymous said...

Although from different places, but this perception is consistent, which is relatively rare point!