Thursday, November 27, 2008

A Patrick Girls ThanksGiving


As the story goes...Another Thanksgiving has come and gone. As I reflect back on this day I just can't help but be a little boastful over the fact that I have AWESOME cousins. As stated in previous post these Ladies are the Best. I had so much fun today as they each arrived and we all gathered in the kitchen and did are "thang" that we do. From left to right and also oldest to youngest it goes...Melanie, Me, Alexa, Carrie, and the best for last...the bomb.com Hailey P.

Are parents are brothers & sisters and through that it makes us the current Young Patrick family Ladies. And let me tell ya we rule the fam. The one in the middle is now known as the new MRS. A. P. Hicks and had the stupidity to move away to Georgia. Melanie is the oldest and also in my opinion the sweetest. Carrie is the brain and also the girl next door. Me--I'm the shortest and the odd ball and the most nosey. And as for Hailey...See video below :)
**A first for the blog*** and you'll see why everyone in this family from oldest uncle to the youngest baby considers her the bomb.com She ROCKS!

{Go away girls..I'm not ready for my closeup! }


{Wow we look white!}

{The famous high chair that every one would fight over when we were little to sit in. As for Carrie, she would sit at the table for at least an hour in this very chair so no other cousin would claim it!}

{When Carrie grew out of it, the torch was passed to Hailey and shes showing it off with pride!}

{Gee...Lookie lookie theres TWO! So, which one is Carrie's REAL boyfriend?}

{OoOoH My number one man stylin and chill-axin with the foe-hock!}
{Angelus's number 1 girl...Through the day Hailey would fuss about her hair and he would shyly tell her .."you have pretty hair Hailey"}

We all ate like CRAZY and started day dreaming of the famous Christmas eve family party meal! We have so many traditions in this family but the one I look forward to for thanksgiving is us in the living room eating and talking. Props and shout outs to Carrie who made her very first pumpkin pie and to Alexa for bringing her SINFULLY rich Kentucky Derby Pie! And Melanie for the VERY much needed napkins and forks LOL and to Hailey for being the host of the video below. Thanksgiving 2008 will be remembered for the great-ness of these ladies. Without them I would not know where i would be. I could elaborate more on the rest of the day but for now I'll leave it at this. So enjoy the show as my first video ever for the blog of the Patrick Family Version of MTV cribs.
PS. Now that I know how to do this...stay tuned for more videos LOL You never know what were gonna do!


2 Lovely FeedBack:

Ann Marie said...

SOOOO Darling!
What a cute family, and it looked perfect! What fun great family is!

I love your Tierra version of "cribs", but wish we could have seen your bedroom!
Not fair Tierra!
Your going to think I'm a nerd, but I L.O.V.E your doors! They are so cute, and I'm coveting!!
Is your home old??

Hope your weekend continues to Rock!

Heather said...

Looks like you had a great day. I loved the video I thought it was really cute. Your cousin did a great job. I loved how she kept calling it Turkey Day. What a fun girl.