Wednesday, November 5, 2008

They Say it's your Birthday...

WoW! How does a girl say a BIG ENOUGH Thank You to all family & Friends? The evening for my Birthday was AMAZING! I felt so loved and so BLESSED to have so many wonderful friends their tonight. I love my family beyond words. I'm so happy to have small part in it.
Well, everyone...If you didn't think Tierra liked her picture being taken then I guess you could say tonight opened the door. I have never had so MANY pictures taken at one event with me in every single one. I had pure fun tonight and truly you all made a great kick off to being 23. My theme tonight was black & white with polka dots! With yummy food and of course...the famous yearly cookie cake. This year we decided on two! Enjoy the pictures.

My WONDERFUL Mama # 2! Aunt Caroyln, I love you is never enough to say.
Dad & Me. Gee. I wonder where I get my looks from?
Classy of the House Ladies. Carrie, you made my night by surprising me and coming!
Mary, you were stylin in the blond!
Lee & Me. He hates to get his picture taken so we black mailed him.
I have his Star Wars book. Haha!
Mary & Me. Do we look like sisters??? More like a sister in law. My birthday would not have been complete without you! When Lee brought you home 7 yrs. ago...It's a good thing I decided I liked you...LOL
Leah & Me. Oh Leah, you truly make my life shine like a million stars.
Jenny B. & Me. The BEST photography for the evening. All picture credit goes to you my dear! May I remind you again that your Rockin the Red lipgloss!!!
That's how we roll. In Da House.
Dude, Noah...You were stylin high with that look sweet one! Look at the hair...Little GQ
Arie & Me. Oh how wonderful it is to have you home!
CHRISPERS!!!!!! Life doesn't WORK without you. I just heart you!
Joe, confession to make...crush on you my dear friend. I'm gonna miss you!
Jenners & Me. I know you. You know me. And I know myself.
Rockin the first wee glimpses of a Baby Bump!
Sergei & Me. Aww look it's part of the Ukraine Mafia...Haha
Carrie lighting the candles. All 23!
I did it again..I forgot to make a wish! Can we do a retake???

Bristol Girls. Hey wait...Wheres Chrispers in this picture???




Picture Award for Best & Most Favorite:
My Aunt Carolyn got me the Edward & Bella Movie poster!
Heck YESSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!
Look at that Face! Wee bit obsessed...Who me? Never! LOL

6 Lovely FeedBack:

Anonymous said...

My little tia all grown up!! Yippie!! btw lovin you & edward!! CLASSIC!!!

Ann Marie said...

Oh so happy that you posted sooo many pictures, and that you had such a good night! My thoughts were with you!!

Why don't you love your picture taken?? I think your darling! I loved the gangsta picture of you and Leah! I may have to steal that one someday..

14 mored days until the movie!!
YAY!! You got your poster!!

Heather said...

That was a great post. It was so fun to see all those pictures. I am so glad you had a great Birthday.

Kathy Finch said...

How weird is that -- All my Sunbeams are OLD!!! LOL Girls stop getting older. you make me so old. JUST KIDDING. Love all of my girls. Tell Crispers she is looking great.

The Wonderful World of Wampler said...

I had so much fun lastnight.

THANKS FOR BEING BORN.

Sorry we couldn't stay for the yummy cookie cake.....boy did it smell so good. I hope you saved me some frosting.=)

Did you like your gift? I made it with lots of love. I wasn't sure if you liked it or not??? I wish I could have done more.

I loved hanging out with Jenny B. she is really nice. I'd like to get to know her better. It was good seeing Cristi too. =) Sorry we couldn't stay long. It was getting hard for me to play nice.

BTW aren't you proud of me? I didn't smash her face in your cookie cake?

The Larsen's said...

Tierra, Looks like you had a great time. I wish we all lived closer. Happy Birthday!