Thursday, November 20, 2008

THIRSTY FOR MORE



{This is What my Shirt Looked Like, I was So Dang proud of myself!}
I HAVE Seen TWILIGHT
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Am I Thirsty for more?
HECK YES
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Wow! Like WOW! What to say.....I Ain't sayin no spoilers about the movie. My heart is so FLIPPIN excited to be going back to see it again with my aunt Carolyn! When it was over I felt pure heartbroken because I wanted to see it again and again and again and again. It TRULY DID NOT feel like two hours. Hummm...Should I give any warning to my fellow Twilighters in Utah on what to expect???? WEll....It's VERY fast pace...truly if you've read twilight then you'll see scenes combined that literally took up chapters in the book. Emotions & face expressions were raw with Edward & Bella and when the Ballet scene comes in......................Oh you felt Edwards pain!!! I was SO tense and the funny part was...I knew what was going to happen LOL Bad parts had to be the stupid teenage girls who would go BE-ZERK everytime Edward would say a line from the book. In MY opinion they kept a really close call to the book. Yes, some things were changed but I truly still felt the essence of Twilight. The only down thing is for those who have not read twilight...In the book there are SO SO SO many beautiful scenes of Edward & Bella falling in Love and with the movie you can only do so much in a two hour time frame BUT BUT BUT I LOVED IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Wait to you see Edward's Crooked Smile....Awwww! Ladies....I dont want to build you up and then have you not like it but PLEASE go with a VERY open mind to the actors and remember the book was 500 pages long and you can only show so much. I will say this though on a down note about the movie...Some cheesy lines...But then again...I'm a cheesy kind of girl. And what movie doesn't have a cheesy line or two? Oh I just have to shout it again ladies........

I HAVE SEEN TWILIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mom, I miss you. I wish you were here tonight. But then again...Maybe ...Just maybe you were. :) No worries Mom, Your little girl had the BEST night and ya know what mom....I did it for the both of us.

LADIES IN UTAH......You have a mission to do for me. HAVE A BLAST. Ariel was able to come with me tonight and we kept saying "Were living on the Edge" LOL So LIVE on the EDGE of your seat. Have fun. Relax. Keep Open mind. And if you go into this expecting to have it perfect, you wont. Will you still feel the magic? I did and it gave me that same chill when I first read Twilight that once in a while something magical presents it's self and it takes you for a ride. And Twilight....That rides STILL going.

LOVE To All and oh...
I HAVE SEEN TWILIGHT!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!
!!
!

5 Lovely FeedBack:

Ann Marie said...

YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I got up first thing to see if there was a review! Yay!!!!!!!!!

So exited for tonight!
Glad you enjoyed it! I know I will!
Love you.. ~ Now get some sleep.

PS: They opened a few 2:00 am showing's here in UT. Crazy.

Heather said...

You just made me more excited. Yeah!!! My cake turned out beautiful. I will post about it.

Amber (EyesofAmber) said...

Oh, yeah, now I'm even more excited to see it. Ijust can't wait. Just three more hours...

I just finished my Twilight day posts so that has me totally in the right frame of mind. Bring on the Edward! LOL

Heather said...

I loved it!!! We had a great time last night. I will post about it.

NutMeg said...

LOL! I LOVE that YOU loved it so much! You are too cute! Yes, I thought it was AMAZING, and it was so much fun to finally see it on the big screen. I'm just glad it's finally here - I feel like I can get a good night's sleep for the first time in months. P.S. I think you just might have the best t-shirt I have seen so far! Muaaah!