Saturday, November 22, 2008

NEWS FLASH

Dear Summit Movie Production,
I can now let out a BIG SIGH of relief. Thank You for giving Tierra piece of mind---because she was driving herself crazy--and announcing the MAJOR green light go for New Moon. I'm looking VERY forward to a new year with a new movie to follow. LOVED Twilight by the way---Saw it three times...Yep three! And I'm still ready to go back again :) I'm NOT how ever looking forward to watching all the scenes with Jacob BUT at least I know who wins in the END -Haha!
MAJOR happy snaps to you for your $37 million sell out on the midnight showing PLUS by the weekend $75 million and still counting!---Picture Tierra doing a happy Dance--
ALL MY LOVE,
T.

6 Lovely FeedBack:

The Wonderful World of Wampler said...

i am glad you enjoyed your twilight weekend.

Ann Marie said...

Thanks for calling me!!!!
Yay for NEW MOON!!! BRing it on!
I can't believe I'm saying that considering it was my least fav book!
Love you, and your listening ear!

NutMeg said...

We knew it would happen, but it's still AWESOME to see it in writing. Yay New Moon!

{Mo} said...

Yippie, YAHOO!
Tierra, start saving your money and come out and go with all us Utah girls! Ann knows how to throw a party, as I can tell you do...think what you could do together???? Monica

{oc cottage} said...

WOW! There seem to be a lot of you TWILIGHT people!

M ^..^

Heather said...

I am so glad you told me that the other night. I am so excited to see it.