Saturday, November 8, 2008

A Pocket Full of News

Well, this post is not exactly major news but for now it's the only news I have. This news is a reflection of birthday news. News that has me just plain giddy. News that makes me not have the blues. News that makes me Flippin EXCITED. News that makes me go alittle weak in the knees. How many times have I said news? News! News! News! Okay, I'll stop now. So, while the thank you cards are being prepared, this weekend I took the GREAT pleasure in spending some of that great American green back that I for one don't get to see alot! True Story!

{News Story Lead One}
Ya know the Green Apple winter coat I've been coveting at Old Navy? Well, it went on MAJOR sale this weekend from $90.00 to half off. Ringing up at only $46.00! Cha-Sing SOLD it's MINE!


Plus, at TJ-Max I found my houndstooth scarf I've been DIEING to find, $12.00! Then I made alittle trip to the purse section and found the perfect winter bag and matching wallet. It's a black alligator Liz Claybourne and originally $88.00 I got it for $24.00 AND the matching wallet {see below} was only $12.00! OoOoH I was a VERY happy shopper!!!!


{News Story Lead Two}
I finally repainted my toe-nails! Ladies...Have you ever painted your toe nails black? I say DO IT once and see how you feel. For me, Slightly dangerous, Majorly classy, and I'm strutting it! Come on Ladies...In every molly Mormon there's a little bold side to you and I say embrace it!

{HOT TOPIC News Lead}
OoH Wow! Well ....HELLLLLOOOOO Edward!
{Unfortunately due to the hotness of this story, the reporter was unable to come up with anything else to say because she swooned to the floor !!!} {Picture Hotness found from the Entertainment Weekly issues}

{ Final News Story Lead Three}
{Nothing to report because reporter is shouting to loud in thrill-ness}

6 Lovely FeedBack:

Ann Marie said...

YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I am doing a happy dance for you!!
Can I just say that Movie Edward is mighty fine there! Good job Entertainment Weekly!
IS this out?? I need a copy!

All of it is such good news! More good things may be coming your way!?

Anonymous said...

You should try putting red tips on the black toenails it's really cute! Did you take that bedspread back again? Tsk Tsk Oh and that purse its so not the one I took away from you is it? Where's my ticket by the way?!?! j/k I don't really feel the need to see it very badly maybe on video . . .

Heather said...

I am so happy for you. A lot of your wishes came true.

I look forward to seeing you on Wednesday! Yay!!

{Mo} said...

Tierra~
Love the coat and scarf (SO cute together), love the purse and wallet, love the black toes (super hot, I may have to try it, but I'll probably just look Emo with my pasty white skin and black toes?) Love the picture of Edward, (one of my boys middle names is Edward and it's never been my favorite, but the Edward hotness is making me feel a lot better about it) love the ticket (I just wish it was here in Utah on the same row as us)OK, I LOVE IT ALL! and I love that you got a deal on the things you wanted, deals are the BESTEST! Enjoy your loot, Monica

Ann Marie said...

Shoot. I am sorry I missed your call. Call me again this week. I had some things to tell you..
But, with this cold, I hope I can remember! Talk later- Ann

Miss Megan said...

TWILIGHT! Ugh! I can't wait! And can I just say that I LOVE that black bag. I love the sexy pink lining peeping through. Very, very, cute! I expect a blog about the movie once it's out.