Saturday, November 1, 2008

"The" List

Don't We all have a wish List? Let's be honest here...You know you do. But, what kind of a list? Material things? Wish List for your Family? For your House? A wish list just for your life to make sense and be sane? A wish list of dreams you seek to come true? I am a 100% dreamer and believer that through this life it's okay to wish for things. To let yourself be giddy and dream. As I approach my 23 birthday, I'll be honest an say I've thought about what am I going to ask for. But, throughout all the materials things I would love to have, What I would really wish for is something no one can give me. To hold my mothers hands. There's something so special about the touch of a mothers hands and linking it to yours. There beautiful and soothing and those hands have helped you in every way possible. This will be my 2nd birthday without her and is it easier or harder...I'm not sure. But what I do know is that she would wish for me to keep on wishing. So this is Tierra's Ultimate Birthday Wish List{s}.

{Wish List for My Life}

  • To find my Edward Cullen or I'd settled for...Nope not settling. Edward Cullen, Please?
  • To meet President Monson
  • To have a pass port and Stay in England for two months
  • To walk and take pictures at The Hundred Fountains (Villa d'Este) In Rome
  • Revisit New York with my Aunt Carolyn
  • To marry in the DC Temple
  • To have HEALTHY pregnancies and HEALTHY babies
  • Learn How to make Bread and Apple Pie
  • Angelus to grow up Strong in the church and Be a leader in his own way
  • To have my Mini Van dream with 4 children, husband, On a Saturday at the baseball game vision come True
  • Plant a garden and have it be successful
  • Revisit Nauvoo
  • Have a portrait done of all the granddaughters Together
  • Decorate a home with all the history of the worlds events and Church History
  • To tour a Haunted Plantation

{Tierra's Birthday Material List}

  • Old Navy Green Apple Winter Coat
  • Houndstooth Black & White Scarf
  • Edward & Bella Movie Poster
  • BBC Movie Version of Jane Austins "Persuasion"
  • Twilight Movie Companion Picture Book
  • Damask Bedspread at Target
  • Taylor Swift New Cd "FearLess"
  • Damask Journal at Books A Million

Notice the Black & White with Green accent in my choices? HAHA! Now this is BY NO MEANS a "Please BUY me these things" Plea. A Simple card will do just fine, Did you know I LOVE to get cards? I collect them and it all started with my Dad. Final Countdown has begun.

3 Lovely FeedBack:

Ann Marie said...

Sooo cute! ~ I love both lists...
And I'm so glad.. I got you something for your birthday a few weeks ago, and then I saw it yesterday and thought " She may think this is lame.. " well.. after reading your post, I think I'll be OK. Don't expect anything incredible... just remember it's a gift of LOVE! -- But, I need your address... Leah texted it to me, but it's been erased.. E-mail me please!!!

PS: LOVE the coat and scarf!
Darling Bedspread, and you better not EVER settle for your Edward.

Dreams do come true girl... Just keep on doing what's right!

NutMeg said...

Tierra L-

As I was looking through your wish list (both material and non), I realized I had either done most of those things, or I would like to! Separated at birth???

Found Edward? Check.
Meet Pres. Monson? Check. (OK sat 10 feet away from him at Stake Conference).
Been to England? Check.
Go to Rome and/or NYC? Hopefully!
DC temple? My husband was born in DC. Need to go!
Healthy bab(y)? Check.
Learn to bake? I need to work on this one!
Mini Van? Someday a small SUV. *hope*
Plant a garden? Check.
Revisit Nauvoo? I wish! Isn't it the most amazing place ever?
Tour a haunted plantation? I would LOVE to go to New Orleans and do a ghost tour. So fun!

I guess the clincher was when I saw the picture of the journal you were coveting. I was at Ross last week and found some journals that looked EXACTLY like those. (Black and white Rococo pattern with pink pages). I bought the entire stack and put them in my gift drawer for future presents to friends and family! Don't think this is weird -k-? But I think you were meant to have one. Please e-mail me your address and I will seriously pop one in the mail for you.

I hope you have a wonderful birthday and that all your sweet wishes come true!

Love,

Megan (Ann's cousin) XOXO
P.S. Oh yes, and I also own a copy of Persuasion! Isn't it soo freaking good?

Heather said...

I loved your wish lists so cute. You should come here during conference sometime and you could stay with me if you wanted to and we could try and get tickets to conference and a least you could see President Monson. I have seen him twice now and heard him speak at one of the conferences.
Or you could come during the 24th of July and see him in the parade. Who knows maybe that wish could come true for both of us.
I also have to say I love the green coat with the scarf, too cute.