Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Two Sweet Ladies Came to Town

Actually these Ladies are more then just sweet! Their Beautiful, Awesome, Sincere, and kindred spirits. And I have been looking so forward to their arrival. Through one of my dearest best friends Leah, I have had the wonderful pleasure of getting to know Heather whom Leah has been best friends with when she lived in Utah. Heather has had the chance to come visit three times --this being the third--And with this visit she brought with her, her most treasured piece, Ayla her beautiful little girl. So, today I had the good luck to have it off and traveled to Kingsport to spend most of the afternoon and evening with Heather, Leah, the two babies and Evan. It was wonderful! What a delight they are and So to repay Heather back for the much deserved praise, here are five facts about Heather that I love.

1. Heather is the most genuine person I’ve ever met. With ever visit she’s still the same kind sincere personality that greets you with a hug and a huge smile each time you see her.

2. From the moment I stepped in the door we immediately took off on our excitement for Twilight and she feels the exact same way I do about the series. Throughout the evening we would just keep going back about all our favorite parts! I LOVED it!

3. Every movement she made around Ayla was done with the most cherished touch. Her love for her daughter and just love for being a mom awed me. I respect her so much for that and I could tell that Ayla is all wrapped up in her mommy with very good reason.

4. Have you ever seen one of her cakes? My goodness she has so much talent in the cake decorating department that one day I’ll pay her for lessons! Not to mention but she can draw too! Everyone pop over to her page and browse through her archives and check out all the many cakes this lady can do.

5. This one is my most favorite. As we set tonight talking, we would mention about church and sacrament meetings and she relayed her testimony and strength to attend all her meetings and listen with a pure heart. It truly amazed me. She has the sunbeam ray of Christ’s spirit in her testimony and that showed so so much when talking to her. It was inspiring and seeing her face as she talked about the gospel was like she soaks everything up every Sunday as much as she can. And through that she taught me in just that small conversation to strive to listen with attentive heart daily.

Now Ann I wish I could Say that I got a really good picture of Leah, Heather, And Me BUT when I saw them I just couldn't do it! I looked Horrible! So hopefully the ones from Heather are better and I’ll let her post them. So for the real stars of the night let me present the two kiddos that were every where tonight. We were like the paparazzi snapping photos by the dozen. Miss Ayla who I discovered has Red hair and her blue eyes are even bigger in person. Then Leah & Evan's little bubba, Noah. I tellin ya this boy is going to be a big football player and Ayla will be the sweet cheerleader cheering him on LOL


Aren't they ADORABLE in the matching pink/blue striped outfits! When Leah took Noah out of the tub she put his on him and Heather realized she had the exact one only in pink for Ayla with her!

3 Lovely FeedBack:

Ann Marie said...

Oh so jealous!!
I'm so glad you had so much fun together!!!
The babies are so cute in there stripes I can hardly stand it!!
You got some GREAT photos of them!

The Wonderful World of Wampler said...

You forgot to talk about the AWESOME eggrolls Leah and Evan made for everyone. =)

Poor Noah looks so sick in these pictures. I had to take him to the doctor this morning. I almost took him to the ER lastnight.He has a really bad cold and an ear infection...we were up ALL NIGHT. They gave him three different meds, poor little man.
Heather and Ayla are starting to feel better. I hope it will just run it course and we will all be feeling better soon.
I hope you don't get sick T.

Famous last words....right?

Maybe my homemade chicken noodle soup did the trick and will keep you strong and healthy.

ps. Thanks for not posting any bad pictures of me. You are a true friend. And I have your green shirt at my house, Evan washed it for you lastnight....What a man!

Call me later.

Heather said...

Tierra thank you for your kind words. They mean a lot to me. You made me feel so loved.

I love all the pictures. They turned out so darn cute.