Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Twilight Day

Today is THE day. All week I have been wondering what do I want share on my blog that would celebrate the moment of my life. Really, I'm speechless. I have no right words that would describe on how much today means to me. This blog is for ME! I'm not making any apologies for going on again about Twilight because it's my blog. For me FIRST. So on that note at 12:01 am entering November 21st 2008 ...I, Tierra Lynne Coleman will finally be at TWILIGHT! My expectations are High & Low...Will it be as good as the book ---Heck NO! Am I scared to death that I might NOT like it---HECK YES! Will this be the END of hearing about Twilight---HECK NO! Why? Because it's my blog...Mom...I have never missed you more at this moment through this year and half you've been gone. So to all of my fellow blogging friends in Utah HAVE EXTREME FUN at Twilight! Ann, your right I am consoling myself about missing your party that... at least I get to see it before you ladies do -Haha! You know though, I would still LOVE to be with you girlie's so LIVE IT UP and for the rest of you who have no clue what we obsessed freak out women are all about and still decide to go see Twilight...Have fun..Go with an open mind and just think about what it felt like to fall in love with something and if you don't go READ the BOOKS! STEPHENIE MEYER I LOVE YOU! Thank you for taking a 22 yr. gal on a ride of a lifetime and giving her something to hold on to.

It all started with...


And Falling in Love with their Love Story...

"About three things I was absolutely positive: First, Edward was a vampire; Second, there was a part of him -- and I didn't know how dominant that part might be -- that thirsted for my blood; And third, I was unconditionally and irrevocably in love with him."

"Even more, I had never meant to love him. One thing I truly knew - knew it in the pit of my stomach, in the center of my bones, knew it from the crown of my head to the soles of my feet, knew it deep in my empty chest - was how love gave someone the power to break you. I'd been broken beyond repair."

2 Lovely FeedBack:

Amber (EyesofAmber) said...

Oh my goodness! What a beautiful post. I can't wait to see it. To spend two hours immersed in the world of Twilight, pure bliss. I'm so interested to see where they hold true to the book and where they depart from it. We're taking two people with us who haven't read the books so it will be interesting to compare their take on the movie to ours.

The quotes you used are some of my favorite. It's so exciting! I wanted to go to the midnight showing but the other people going with me wouldn't have gone so I'm waiting until everyone is off work and the moment Jon gets home on Friday I am out the door. Then, as long as I like it, which I'm like 99% sure I will, Jon and I are going to see it on Saturday. I can't get him to read the books but he's heard us talk about them enough and watched enough of the trailers that he's very interested.

I look forward to checking your blog in the morning. Have a wonderful time! I think it's so awesome that this all came from an LDS stay at home mom! Amazing.

Ann Marie said...

Oh, I THOUGHT I'd be fine missing out on the midnight showing, but now it's KILLING me. I have to keep reminding myself wat I get to look forward to on friday.

You will be in my thoughts tonight, and I am so totally stealing those quotes for my blog!

We will miss you Friday! ♥

Love you XOXOXO Ann