Thursday, November 13, 2008

Just Another ER Visit


Nothing like a nice visit to the ER to get your blood running! I'm tellin ya, I have had more ER visits in my lifetime that would out do a soap opera. Unfortunately this one had to fall to my favorite little man--My Nephew! Now, before I go on I'm VERY happy to report that he's fine. Long story short, He's had this ongoing cold/sinus infection for the last month or so and this time it just led to throwing up and a slight scare of a hernia. But, all is well with fluids being kept down and a follow up for next week to the pediatrician which I'm ok with because it's gonna get me a day out of work :) Kids though say some funny things and when there six and sick ...You just never know!

Doctor: Hello there young man, What's your name?
Angelus: {Said Very low and dramatic} Angelus Constantine Shope
Doctor: Wow! Thats a mouth full.
Angelus: Yep.
Doctor: How old are you?
Angelus: I'm just six
Doctor: So I hear you've been throwing up. When was the last time you ate?
Angelus: {Again said very low,sad, and dramatic} Oooh like 20 years.
Me & Lee in the corner: ?????????

2 Lovely FeedBack:

Ann Marie said...

Kids are hilarious!

Man.. I talked to Leah yesterday, and it sounds like you guys all have LOTS of stuff going around over there too! Yucky!

I hope you got your little gifts, and liked them!? XO Ann

Heather said...

I am sorry about your nephew. I am glad to hear he is doing better.

What a funny kid.