Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Gifts

A personal Thank you to Two very Lovely Friends. For my Birthday I received straight from Utah some wonderful gifts this past week. Ann, Such a simple yet straight to my heart gift bag that had just the things that I adore. My damask notepad {you can NEVER have to many} gets proudly displayed on my refrigerator. Side Note: Tierra Color coordinates her fridge. Sounds insane I know but I LOVE anything in black/white and so...What can I say my fridge has to match. So Ann Dear...The magnets and the notepad went PERFECT for my prized color matching fridge. Also...Thank you for the beautiful Christmas ornament. I fell in love with it from first site.

Megan Holdaway...First off, Have ever said that you remind me of a sassy 1940's gal that has just arrived on the old Hollywood "It" scene? Thank You for granting me a wish from my wish list. I was really hoping someone would get me the coveted Damask Journal for my birthday and I let out a thrill when it came in the mail. When I come out to Utah, I expect to be taken around the town one night with Utah's "It" girl.
Thank You Lovey's XOXOX

4 Lovely FeedBack:

Ann Marie said...

Oh the fridge looks awesome!!
Love it, and the journal Meg sent!
I love Damask too, but everytime I see it black and white.. I think of you girl!

Love you... AAAAHHHH Twilight tomm. Night!!! JEALOUS!!!!

Heather said...

I love how your fridge matches, Tierra you are so cute. That journal is so you too. I love how you displayed the magnets holding the thank you note. You are so thoughtful.

NutMeg said...

Tierra! A 1940's "It" girl?! Yeah baby! I think that's probably one of the best compliments I have ever received. And no, that isn't an exaggeration!

I'm so glad you liked the journal - like I said before, I KNEW there was a reason I picked those up that day. I am with you all the way - there is nothing more chic than damask and black and white (my bedroom is black, white and cranberry). Happy birthday!

Love,

Meg

Anonymous said...

I'm gonna mess up your perfect fridge!