Sunday, March 1, 2009

the return. the results. the standby.

thank you is two simple words that go such a great distance. they can save you. they can heal you. they can bless you. and this week. they have been said alot. as for my aunt, she is better. not great. not healed. but better. she came home this friday and was ready to kiss the floor. then she said if she did, she wasnt sure if she could get back up. i'm giggling at that. what a dear she is to me. as for the results, they all came back negative. but yet in all honesty besides no more heart pains, she still feels pretty bad at times and was still unable to go to church this morning. so will keep praying and continue the antibiotics so they can do there tricks. i cant tell you how sweet it was to come home or well actually wake up to all your most heartfelt and appreciated comments. while in the hospital carolyn was showered with friendly visits from lovely friends. thank you for coming. leah, the 2 liter coke bottle made her night. and the mcdreamy card made mine. to bad it wasnt mcsteamy or edward. amber, the chocolate no longer exists so that tells you it was much appreciated. since friday of our return home we have been spoiled by FANTASTIC dinners from ladies/friends of our church. kristy, i need the recipe to that chicken. we gave if four stars. and last but not least in anyway, thank you jenny b. for coming straightway on wednesday and banging on my front door to wake me up and be my personal venting listener.

so at the end of this week, i say thank you. at the end of every day i say thank you. as for now, i'm fine. we're fine. again, this blog means so so so much to me. so for this week, i'm back. march has some pretty dang exciting stuff coming up. thank you again to all you lovelys.
for you truly are, lovely.

11 Lovely FeedBack:

CB said...

So So So happy that things are looking up:)
Your aunt sounds like a wonderful lady and she is really lucky to have you!
Smile!

Jamie said...

You absolutely have my permission to post a snippet from my post! Glad to know you like my blog--seriously, why does it make me so happy?

Glad to hear that your aunt is recovering. My prayers are with her.

Heather said...

I am so glad to hear that your aunt is getting better. I am so glad that you both have each other. She needs you and you need her. Family is so important.

Ann Marie said...

Yay! Things sound like they are better! Glad your Aunt is on the mend.. Take care of her and YOU!!

Glad your back.. Missed your comments and posts...

Nancy Face said...

I'm so grateful your aunt is doing better! It also makes me happy to know you've been so well cared for...that is just wonderful! :)

Unknown said...

Aw, that's so sweet that she wanted to kiss the floor. I hope she gets well enough to be able to do so very soon!!!

And hey, a card with McDreamy on it would make my day anytime... ;)

CB said...

BTW gave you an award on my blog - "pick it up" next time you visit:)

Have a Happy Day!

Sondra said...

I am also very happy that your Dear Aunt is on the mend and home again.

Don't you love that we belong to such a wonderful church and women's organization that serve us when we need it. I love it when I can bring a meal to someone or receive one. Such an inspired organization!

I've missed you too - reading your blog. I am glad you've dropped by with a comment or two. Your a wonderful woman!

Aaron, Kristy, Emma & Autumn said...

I'm glad you guys liked the dinner I brought you, although it was not that fancy, but I'll give you the recipe anyway! Glad to here your aunt Carolyn is feeling somewhat better!
-Kristy

Me said...

I'm glad that everything seems better. Times like those are hard, and given your history, I understand why you were so upset and concerned. I wish I was there to bring you chocolate, o a book, or a card, or an Edward poster or something, but I'm not.

Family is so important and it is so scary when anything goes wrong. Remember to give your aunt and extra hug tonight. I'm so glad that you guys are so close.

Miss Megan said...

I'm glad you're back, and I'm glad that your aunt is doing better. Not perfect, but I'm sure that will come with time. For now, at least, she is safe and sound at home and probably breathing a little easier. Keep us posted if any new developments arise. Good luck girlfriend, and God bless you! xoxo