Wednesday, March 11, 2009

It's ALL about the Men

Last night my sisterinlaw came over and we watched American Idol. Oh my ladies....I had an awesome night. First off because it was Michael Jackson night! I LOVE Michael Jackson and I'm not ashamed to admit this. His music is something I've always listened to and it always rocks my world! So I'm gonna skip the crap of Tierra talking about blah blah "Oh I swooned" talk and just get to the juice. The men! Whooo-HOO! This year, again it's all about the men for me. My top three who I'm not really sure who I love the most....All three voices just does something to me in diffrent ways. -------------> Did I just say that? Yep I did! LOL

**The Men** in NO order yet. Still undecided.



This Guy, Matt Giraud... OH. MY. STARS. With his lips trembling while he sang that song. SEXY. His voice just hits me so sultry and this is already on my IPOD. LOVE him! LOVE LOVE LOVE this performance!
{side note: i have this performance on the IPOD and i've watched it all day. When it gets to 2:03 time...that whole voice tremble...Oh my!}



Next up would be Danny Gokey. Oh. Word. This guy can SINNNNNGGGG! He's got that raspy bluesy hits you in the gut voice that i just adore. Not to mention but with my new hairdo, I can bounce my head real sweeeeeeet to this song LOL Just LOVED that it was Michael Jackson night!



Last but majorly not considered least is Adam Lambert. Okay me and my SIL was like first...DANG HE'S HOTT with those eyes and hair. But, then we were like "PLEASE DON'T BE GAY!?!" We were a hoot to watch this night! He has such energy and this was not a fave Michael Jackson song for me but i was rockin out to it anyway just because of his high formed performance. Those notes he hit?!?!?


This is going to be a great year on Idol and I for one am pretty dang excited. Don't call me on Tuesdays!

5 Lovely FeedBack:

CB said...

I think Adam Lambert looks like Pete Wentz and he ROCKED!!

Danny G. can sing (wish he could dance - ha ha) but he is fantastic.

There has always been a big place in my heart from the beginning for Oil Rig Guy. I know he won't make it to the end because he is not as good as the 3 above but I really like him for some reason, I like his family and I am rooting for him!!
Go Idol!

CB said...

HELLO BTW FIRST!!!!!!!!!!! HA HA

Ann Marie said...

I deleted my rant. I didn't feel like it was nice to rant on your blog.. I can do it on mine..
I apologize!!

I love MIchael Jackson!

Me said...

I love Michael Jackson (at least his music) too, but AI is losing me as a fan.

I am really not digging anything about it this season. Mostly for the points that Ann had on her blog. I'll just say that I'm pretty disappointed in it this year and I won't be watching it much longer.

Heather said...

I haven't been able to watch idol. I just don't remember that it is on and I don't get a clear station so I don't watch tv very often. I haven't watched idol since season 5.

How fun it was Micheal Jackson night. I love Micheal Jackson. I have to say I liked the first clip you shared. That was the one I liked out of the 3 but they were all good.