Monday, March 23, 2009

A Note

Dear Lovelys,
I just wanted to say that I will be MIA till Thursday on commenting and blogging. I'm preparing for my Twilight party and juggling work and just cant seem to keep up! I apologize majorly for all lack of commenting. There is just not enough hours in the day or desire to sit longer at the computer.

Also, to Ann dearest...I Promised you my spring Post and you shall have it just as soon as my party is done! Say, this Friday's post??? Yeah, that's when it will be dearie! I'm soOoOooOoo excited for you to see my front yard trees!
Lata Loveys!

5 Lovely FeedBack:

Heather said...

It is hard to keep up. I understand.

CB said...

Have a "lovely" party! You are so cute!!!!

Suzanne said...

Time out for overload!! Totally understandable!! Have an awesome party, can't wait for the update! -Suzanne

Ann Marie said...

YAY!! I can't wait to see the trees! Have fun with your party.. Take lots of pictures!!

Thanks for answering your phone so late last night. I just needed somebody to listen! I appreciate you and as of yet.. I havent gone private.. yet...

Anonymous said...

I'm sorry I missed your party. It's a long story and I'm still so angry that I don't even want to talk about it right now. I'll call you tomorrow if I haven't killed someone first.