Friday, March 20, 2009

Edward, Kiss me at Midnight!

DO YOU KNOW WHAT TODAY IS?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

Well, lets see…It all started way back last January for me and NOW finally…after months a checking out every news link, article, video, magazine article…TWILIGHT {Yeah Baby!!!!!} repeat that, TWILGHT is FREAKIN COMING HOME WITH ME TONIGHT AT MIDNIGHT!
AwWwWwWwWwWwWwWwWwWwWwWwWw ! ! !

I am TICKLED PINK! Super EXCITED! MAJORLY PUMPED!
Grinning LIKE a girl in love!
Wait, I am in love…WITH EDWARD! WOOT, WOOT!!! YEAH BABY!!!!

Last year at Disney land my nephew was SO stinkin excited to be at Disneyland and begin to ride the rides that he broke out in front of everyone doing his little hand dance and chanting “ Go Angelus, GO Angelus, Go Angelus!!!”
He was just so happy for himself and just couldn’t contain it!
Well buddy, I’m borrowing those killer moves and your sweeeeet chant and all day it will be
“Go Tierra, Go Tierra, Go Tierra!!!” I’m JUST THAT excited for myself.

Tonight, I will be at FYE with my T-Shirt on, rockin it till midnight!
Let the madness begin!
Oh Edward, What you do to me!

PS. Did I mention I’m throwing a twilight party this coming Tuesday? Oops! I guess I didn’t. Details to come Wednesday so Look out ladies…Were Bringing it HOME!
PSS. Ladies, Have VAMPTASTIC FUN this weekend!
And please...Try to remember to breathe!

8 Lovely FeedBack:

CB said...

Whooooooo Hoooooooo!!!

First!!!!

CB said...

Whoooo Hoooooo EDWARD!!!!!! That's what I meant to say - hee hee.

I cannot believe the day is finally here!!! My copy is coming home with me tonight too!

You're having a Twilight party? So Fun!! Can't wait to hear more about that :D

Me said...

How fun are you? I thouught of having a party tomorrow, but there was too much to do to even think about planning it, so it will probably be just me and my copy that are together tomorrow night.

Have fun at FYE (is that the best place to go) and have sweet dreams of Edward!

Suzanne said...

Well look at you Ms Edward Cullen want a be!! I hope you have a ball tonight and I cannot wait to hear the details of your party! Have a ball and have a wonderful weekend! -Suzanne

Ann Marie said...

Yay! Let the celebrations begin!

My DVD player will be skipped to the prom scene probably 35 times, and then I'll watch it all.

Love ya! Have fun tonight!

Heather said...

I am so excited too! I wish I could be there for your party!

{Mo} said...

FUN, FUN, FUN! Enjoy!

Allie said...

Tierra..

I'm sorry to say I'm not going to be able to come on Tuesday night. I am so bummed out but I have a huge final on Friday and I just have too much studying to do! I will miss you all. Thank you SO MUCH for the invite! It really means a lot to be included in stuff. Thank you! Sorry to miss the fun :(
Allie