Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Dear Future Hubby::St. Patricks Day Excuses::


Dear future...
to slow moving,
probably stopped to get a chili dog,
paying more attention to a sports game,
has his head stuck in a book,
forgot to set his alarm,
dating the WRONG person,
hopefully NOT stuck on a farm,
better not be chasing a blonde,
Needs to be thinking of Tennessee,
looking for love in all the WRONG places,
heard I fell in love with Edward first,
starting to get lame,
probably stuck in a toilet,
better not have went to Europe without me,
has a terrible sense in direction,
too stubborn to pray for the right direction….HUBBY.


Today is St. Patrick’s Day. Just thought I’d drop you a note an let you know that A} this is the day were getting married on and B} I have it all decided and C} YOUR LATE!

If any of these above excuses apply to the matter of your tardy-ness…Consider this your first,
“I may still love you BUT I don’t have to like you” Tierra walk away moments.
That is all.
Yours Truly, Tierra.


PS.
I am NOT wishing you a Happy St. Patrick’s Day! I AM however wishing all my family, friends and bloggy loveys a Luck of the Irish, St. Patrick’s Day blessing.
Happy St. Patrick’s Day

12 Lovely FeedBack:

Sondra said...

Fun-Ny!! Where are all those tardy future hubbies?? I love your letters to them!! It makes me smile.

Happy St. Patty's day to ya!

Amber F said...

How do you feel about green bread? I thought I'd shake things up a bit today and make green bread and green cauliflower casserole for dinner. Ella-marie is very excited, and yet scared too...

CB said...

Where do you come up with this stuff? HILARIOUS!!!!
Someday you will definately have to let your hubby read these.

Happy St. P (I'll be wearing orange!)

Cherie

Unknown said...

Hilarious! I used to feel the same way about my future hubby going to Europe, but when I found out my current boyf had been (before we'd even met), I made him take me. :D I suggest you do the same!

Happy St. Patty's Day! :-)

{Mo} said...

Miss Tierra,
I must ask.... what do you have against farms? Did you forget that I am a small town farm girl and I know some pretty great single cute guys that happen to be "stuck on a farm"?
Happy St. Paddys day! ♥ Monica

Suzanne said...

Good gravey girl, come to Utah and let us set you up with a few good men!! I love your letters to future man, they are hilarious!! You are so funny! Tierra, ask Ann for my cell phone number and you can call me anytime on that number!! -Suzanne

Busy Bee Lauren said...

That was such an amazing post! I loveeee it! So funny and cute!

Ann Marie said...

Funny girl!
So are your bridesmaids going to be in green or wearing green somewhere? LOL!

I love that you want to get married on that day! If you do I may be in Tennessee for my b-day! :)

Thanks for your e-mail.
Love you! XO ~ Ann

Nancy Face said...

Oh Tierra, you are so cute and clever! This was great! :)

Anonymous said...

So how funny is it that I almost called you last night at 1:30 because I was driving down the interstate and was like I want to talk to Tierra but then I looked at the clock and was like nope it's 1:30 I better not call. I would love to come down there today, we can go to the mall and order your dvd since Daddy was being a jerk and I never got there Monday. Call me when you wake up and tell me if you have to work or not so I can know what time to come down there!

Tance is not a word either . . .

Me said...

I agree with Suzanne-you need to come to Utah. I'm sure between the 3 (Ann, Suzanne, and I) we can find someone for you.

Seriously though, you are one heck of a funny writer. I love reading your posts. They always put a smile on my face!

Heather said...

You tell him Tierra. You are so funny. I guess I will be in Tennesee on that day too with Ann.