Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Family Emergency

Dear Friends, Family & Most Lovely blogging Friends,
For the rest of this week, and upcoming weekend, I'll be once again taking a break from blogging. As I write this, it's almost 5 am in the morning my time and i have just spent most of the night and day of yesterday in the ER. I have no clue where to begin and even at this early hour, I'm wide awake. My emotions have been a roller coaster and till this is over, I find that I am holding my breath.

My Aunt Carolyn, whom I live with, means more to me then anything on this earth was admitted to the hospital late last night with the suspicion of a mild heart attack. And possible head trauma. I will not go into the details because i do not want those things on my blog. There private.

For my family which I'm sure you've already been called, Carolyn and I ask for any question answers to come from directly me. Please do not go by family gossip.

As for my friends who know me in the reals, I ask that you please not call me on my cell phone for I will spend most of my time at the hospital, and I can only receive texting service within the walls.

If I seem to come off sharp, please take in note the early hour and my emotions and pardon me on this. This is very hard on me. More then you know. It will almost be two years that I loss ed my mother at the very same hospital do to an unexpected ER visit without in warning just like this. So you can only imagine what it's like to step back into that nightmare again, not knowing what the outcome is. My Aunt Carolyn, even though I have LOTS of family, She is my last mama. My mama number two, and its my greatest fear everyday of the unexpected. I continue to plead for Faith and I'm so thankful for having such wonderful friends. As for rest, keeping my aunt in your prayers would greatly be accepted and sustain me. She is the most humble self giving person I've ever known.

If I don't make it to comment this week, please understand. This blog means so much to me and your comments always brighten my day.

Thank You for your outstanding friendship and I'll be seeing you all again. I just need sometime.

~Tierra

19 Lovely FeedBack:

Nicole said...

We will keep her in our prayers. Sorry you have to go through this!

{Mo} said...

AHHH Tierra, my friend, I am so sorry you have to go through this right now. I will be praying for both your Aunt Carolyn and also for you! **HUGS** Monica

Me said...

We will all be sending you as much love from Utah as we can. I am so sorry for you and your Aunt. I wish that I was there to help you through this. I will keep you and your family in my prayers and hope that she gets released very, very soon. XOXO

Amber F said...

Hang in there Tierra! We're all praying for you and Carolyn at my house...and that means a lot of prayers heading your way! And drooly kisses and bear hugs!

Suzanne said...

OH Honey!!! I am so sorry!! I send you my positive vibes and spiritual vibes and a big ol grizzly bear internet hug......

Ggggrrrrr((((Tierra)))))Gggggrrrr

-Suzanne

Heather said...

I am so sorry. I will keep both of you in my prayers for sure. Hang in there. I love you Tierra!

Shayla said...

I will for sure keep your Aunt in my prayers! Keep your faith & you will be carried through this trial!! {{hugs}}

Unknown said...

I will be praying for both you and your aunt. Know that she's in God's hands. Try to stay positive and say encouraging things to your aunt -- I believe that they can feel the sentiment of our words even if they are not fully conscious to hear them.

**Hug**

CB said...

Tierra I am so sorry. I just want you to know that you and your Aunt are in our prayers as well.
I know Heavenly Father and your Mom are watching out for you. You are loved.
Stay strong. Sending a blog. {{{{{hug}}}}}.
I hope your Aunt is well very soon.

Kathy Finch said...

Tierra Hon,
You and Carolyn are in my prayers and Bill's.
You know that the two of you are out family as well. We feel the pain that you feel.
Please let us know (When you are able to) what is happening and what we might be able to do for you.
I love you girl. God is with you! Your mother is also watching down on you. YOU ARE NOT ALONE!!!!
All you need to do is pray and sit in a quiet spot and listen.
I LOVE YOU - Kathy (Hot Momma)

Aaron, Kristy, Emma & Autumn said...

Tierra,
I am so sorry to hear about your aunt Carolyn. I hope she is doing better. She is in good hands! We will definitly keep you all in our prayers!
-Kristy

The Wonderful World of Wampler said...

If all goes as planned I will be heading your way after I get off work. See you soon.

Ann Marie said...

I ditto everything everybody else said.. We will pray...
Get some rest and take care of YOURSELF too!

Love ya girl.. Ann

Miss Megan said...

Tierra! Oh no! I am so very sorry, I wish I could just be there right now and give you a really big hug. OK, here is one coming through the internet right now *HUG*. Sending lots of good karma and best wishes your way. Please update us again as soon as you have some *good* news! :) Love, Megan

Nancy Face said...

Oh, I am so sorry for the worry and distress you are going through! I will pray right now for you and for your sweet Aunt Carolyn. (((HUGS)))

Busy Bee Lauren said...

I will keep you in my prayers!

((HUGS))

The Larsen's said...

Tierra, You and your Aunt are in my prayers. (((((HUG)))))

CB said...

Still thinking about you and your Aunt. Hope things are looking positive!

Amber (EyesofAmber) said...

I've been thinking about you Tierra. I love your Aunt Carolyn, too. We spent a lot of time in Nursery together when Nathan and Angelus were small. She's wonderful. You're both in our thoughts and prayers.
Love you!