Friday, March 6, 2009

M.I.A. :: Long but read Me ::

{please excuse ALL lack of commenting and posting.
i truly feel bad but please read this an understand.
i will get to every ones post and comment as much as i can.
know that i am truly missing you}

WHY. am I M.I.A? Well loveys, you don't know just how sad I am to be missing in action. As you have probably noticed, I have been rarely posting. This pains me more then it pains you. TRUE STORY! You see, I love my blog. Be it ever so humble, It's still mine and the person that I am, LIKES to post. LOVES it. Sometimes I do go through my blogging funk where I think my creative blogging juices have all been used up. But, for this week and for this month, I HAVE LOTS of posting ideas and actual posts NEEDING to be posted. But, here's the thing. First, Tierra is the type that likes to have a real reason for a post. It really is my number one rule. I cant stand to post about little random things even though we all know Tierra can be random. But, I just feel my blog "looks" more inviting and fun to read and journal worthy if it has a good, creative reason or family/life event to blog about. Second, I like to take the time to make it look good. The post I mean. Sometimes my posts take up to three hours just arranging photos and retyping and such.


But, fellow bloggers this week has just been cram-packed with stuff and will probably get more cram-packed as the months go by. So here are my reasons, excuses, etc etc etc


Carrie's Wedding. Carrie for all who don't know her is my little cousin by three years. I love her like a sister. As all my girl cousins, were all very close. So for her big day, is a BIG deal to me. I opted to not be a bridesmaid {been there done that} to simply be the proud cousin/wedding planner. Just today, I spent all day today and this past Tuesday in Kingsport City with her going to dress appointments and Florist Appointment. The Appointments will just keep on coming and I need to be at all of them. I will BE at all of them. The wedding will be August 1st of this year in a semi-formal evening event.
Next we have cousin number 2. Alexa. Did I mention she's way important too and her wedding is two weeks after Carries? Yeah...Um....BUSY!

And then finally I work at the hospital here in my hometown. So I work almost every day and have not had a weekend off in 4 weeks. YIKES! But so typical for the whole hospital. We're in a freeze zone due to the economy and cant except any one new. Each shift is 4 people down.

What I do is called a Nutrition Tech. I help delivery meals and assist the dietitians on there rounds and keep up with calorie counts and make sure patients don't order what their not suppose to have and keep up with the dietitians notes. Basically I WALK all day long and go in an average of a 130 rooms per day. I've seen just about every thing you can see in a hospital and have developed quite the poker face to not offend.

So, loveys this is the reasons why my poor poor blog has suffered. Even now As I write this I need to go to bed because I have a baby shower to get ready for that I've helped plan and pick a cake up at 9:30 am on a freakin SATURDAY!

i PROMISE PROMISE PROMISE to do better next week. I NEED to blog. Not just for you but for me. So with all this i bid you a sweet farewell. And leave you with a shocker news story....

I had my hair cut again today and it's all the way up past my chin! Report: LOVING IT!

6 Lovely FeedBack:

Shayla said...

Why!? Cute new header!

Shayla said...

Ok, hahaha... gotcha. Now that you have posted more than a title :0) you busy girl, hope everything goes smoothly! YaY for a new cut, can't wait to see a pict!
{PS. I always appreciate your sweet comments, you're great!}

Sondra said...

Tierra, I know how it is being so busy to blog. Sometimes it can take over your life... When I don't blog, my Mom and sisters go into withdrawal - LOL.. They need me to blog - which is sweet. Sometimes I really have to think what to blog because my life is just plain boring most of the time.

Hay, If you would like to leave a comment with your email address, I could send you the email I get every couple of weeks on single activities for 30+ people like me. It's a great thing to get - even though I usually don't attend, but I at least have the information in case I have time or interest.

Since I monitor my comments - I will not publish your email address and keep it private.

I hope it will give you a little help with your new calling because I love that someone takes the time to send out this information and plan all these great events. I'd also like to email you other things I come across. I love when other's share their brilliant ideas to keep me inspired and loving my calling. Take care! and happy wedding planning!

Debi (Dubs2007) said...

Tierra!! I missed you! And you asked if I ever get overwhelmed, Yes! so much, but I also love the feeling of knowing when I need something to read I have dozens of friends to go read and comment about! I rarely catch up and I like it that way! Your blog is one that I take the time to read all the old posts, it is taking a little time, but I love knowing there is "something to read...". I hope to get my internet working soon so I can keep up with it better!! till then - lov/ya!
Debi

Nancy Face said...

The weddings sound exciting! :D

I'm so glad you're loving your new haircut! YAY! :D

CB said...

You are a busy woman and so it is OK to take the big, bloggy breaks!!

You have some serious planning to do with all these weddings but how totally fun!!!! Your cousins are luck-eeeeeeee (as Napoleon Dynamite would say).

I want to see your new hair cut - You totally need to post a picture:D