Thursday, October 1, 2009

I put a Spell on You....


{no, this is not my house mantel...but I adore it's simple ness}

Today is the first day of October. TODAY IS THE FIRST DAY OF OCTOBER! !! !
And that dear folks means it's Halloween season. And this...is my favorite holiday.
FAVORITE Holiday! {doin a cheesy happy dance} So, I'm off to go deck the halls...well I mean sew a Halloween table runner {pray for me}and THEN deck the halls. The air is changing, the sweaters are being brought out and I am in love with a Tennessee Autumn.
October says to me that Halloween is very Near. That my November 5th birthday is fast approaching and that also only 1 month and twenty days till I see Edward on the big screen again. {grinning like an idiot}
Dear October, I love you. Ya wanna dance?
Ta-ta! Off to sew a table runner. {again, pray for me}

4 Lovely FeedBack:

CB said...

I'm dancing with you Tierra! LOVE OCTOBER and LOVE HALLOWEEN!!!

The Larsen's said...

Tierra,

You're the best! I wish we lived closer to that I could always have your craftiness around. I need major help in that area.

Can't wait to see a picture of that runner!

jenny said...

@ 1st i thought that was in your house I LOVE IT!!! i totally want to do that with pumkins & candle holders!

Ann Marie said...

I love that you are happy today!

I havent put up my stuff yet.. I'm going to do it this weekend.. :)