Monday, October 26, 2009

Faith to make me Whole



I struggle every single day with the knowledge that my mom is gone.

That I cannot hear her voice and I cannot hold her in my arms.

There is not one moment that I do not suffer heartache and remorse over her death and all my imperfections that I see in myself.

But, I saw this today.

I know who I am. I know where I came from.
I know where I want my life to go.

And through these burdens, I know that I will see my mother again someday.

For I know, that my redeemer lives.

And that, is more then enough.

9 Lovely FeedBack:

Anonymous said...

Bless you sweetie for your strong faith. *hugs*

Heather said...

That was beautiful. Thank you for sharing. I want to share this for part of our family home evening.

You are a beautiful daughter of God and you will see your mom again. I love you! Hang in there! Always keep this clip in mind. It is the truth. I too know that my redeemer lives!

Ann Marie said...

I'm so glad you fond this!
A little bit of sunshine on a gloomy day makes a HUGE difference!

Thanks for sharing this.. and for being my friend!

Your Mom is with you more than you know.. :)x♥x♥

Ann Marie said...

Sorry for the typo.. "found" not fond.. :)

CB said...

Tierra you are such a special woman! I love this video and I am so glad that it lifted you and helped you.
We all get through this life and our sorrows with the help of the Saviour....and our friends (wink).
So glad we are friends!

TLC said...

Thank You all for your sweet thoughts!

Were doing lot's of redecorating and painting in such at my house, and I'm letting go of my mother's stuff.

I just needed everything for a new start. And change is good but hard...

Thank You though...It really means alot!

Kimmie said...

That is such a touching and inspirational video! I'm so glad you found it.

I lost my sister 7 years ago and it was really hard to let go and send some of her things on.

I have a shelf in my curio that I can see when I am sitting in my rocking chair and it has her photo and some of her special things of hers and I just love to go in there and sit and think about her. It makes a sad day happier getting to look at her smiling face in her photo smiling back at me.

I wish I were there to give you a great big hug during this time you are going through!

I hope you are having a happy afternoon and that you feel peace!

PS...LOVE the red phone in your previous post.

Anonymous said...

Tierra,
Your mom is with you but not in the way that you would want. I know that. You will be with her one day,but not for a long,long time. She would not want you to come to her now. She would want you to live life and be happy. Just know that she is smiling down on you and is so very proud of you.
Love
Deb

RatalieNose said...

You inspire me T.
Thank you!