Sunday, October 25, 2009

Who dis?

Lately, I have discovered what type of "telephoner" I am when I talk on the phone. Have you ever noticed what you do when your on the phone with someone? Recently, I have. And I, am...a pacer. Meaning, when your on the phone with me, I can't sit still in one place...I will be walking back and forth between one room or the next. In the bed with covers all over the place or in the living room rocking really fast or walking back to be in the TV room. I'm just not one of those people who can answer the phone or make a phone call without moving. And I'm even better on the phone when I'm cleaning. If I'm on the phone while doing some major cleaning, time just seems to fly by. Also, if I'm driving and there's nothing on the radio and all my Cd's have been heard way to many a time...I will make my phone calls. HOWEVER...I will put off calling people for hours if I'm not familiar. Even if it isn't that serious or important... I just have this phobia of what to say if i don't know you that well. And if it's a REALLY important phone call like to the bank or work or my boss....You can bet I will be putting it off for hours, wishing that i was a kid to just let my mom handle it.

Funny isn't it? Now I've got you thinking haven't I?

5 Lovely FeedBack:

{Mo} said...

TIERRA! That entire post is me....me, me, me...to a T! Seriously, I can't sit still, I usually clean and I HATE calling people that I don't know well.
The funniest thing, I was watching Carlie talk on her play cell phone one day, and as she had her little conversation, she paced from room to room...no lyin', it was hillarious!
Next time I need to clean, I'll call you and we can pace and clean together!

{Mo} said...

P.S.~ Love the red retro phone..... it would look sweet in my kitchen!

Heather said...

You are so funny! You can call me any time. I hope you feel you know me well enough.

CB said...

I am the same way. I am not a "phone" person anyway because I just have too much going on to waste time on the phone. I like to state my business and move on :D I save visiting for when I can see people in person.
I am really bad about wanting to be on the phone if it is someone I don't know because I really do not like small talk either. I am hopeless. And to think when I was a teenager you couldn't get me off the phone. Things change!

RatalieNose said...

Okay, Twins!! I'm EXACTLY the same way!!! I CANNOT stay still for the life of me when I'm on the phone!