Friday, October 23, 2009

Mr. Serious

My stud had his 7 year old photo shots taken Thursday {by yours truly}
I just don't trust alot of people to take pictures of my Mr. Serious.
He can be so grumpy and serious when it comes to getting good smile shots.
Plus, I'm proud to say we have never gone to any other place except maybe twice.
Anyway, tonight we went to a Tennessee High School football game and I'll have you know that I ended up sitting with four little 6 yr. girls from school because they wanted to sit with Angelus & Cameron. Cameron's the blond stud.
They on the other hand played with their other buddies and yelled at the team to score.
I'm NOT ready for this girl drama ladies...NOT at all!
Funny though, I can SO remember already having guy crushes
in Kindergarten and first grade. What can we say...we start young!
But not on my baby! ! !













In case your wondering...
Sweater by Old Navy
Under shirt with matching skull tie by Old Navy
Rugged Jeans by Oldnavy
Black dress Shoes by Gap
And handsome Stud....Priceless

7 Lovely FeedBack:

CB said...

First: That boy is studly - What a cutie and I love his hair!!

Second: Where is that red door. I am coveting it. I love it!

Camille said...

THAT DOOR IS AMAZING.

And the kid is pretty dang cute, too. I have only one nephew and he's two---I can't wait til he is a bit older like yours and we can hang. I'll be his favourite auntie. I just know it.

TLC said...

The red door is one of many on a very old lutheren stone church thats just alittle ways from our downtown area.

When i was putting Angelus's outfit together, I thought of those killer red doors.

Ann Marie said...

He's a looker! Love the door!

{Mo} said...

Way to go Miss Tierra! That door ROCKS! And your little man is pretty handsome too ;)

Heather said...

Good job! They look fabulous!

RatalieNose said...

Those pictures are fantastic!!!
Girl you've got skilllsss!