Sunday, October 4, 2009

Pumpkin Patch 2009

This past Saturday, I had one of the best day's in a long time. My Aunt Carolyn, Cousins Carrie, Hailey, Saylor and nephew Angelus and friend Kristy with daughter Emma went to our local Stickley Farm for their pumpkin patch and corn maze! We all had such a nice time and I can't tell you when I last enjoyed myself that much! They had hay rides, funnel cakes, food and all kinds of cute things for you to do. Not to mention...the Pumpkin patch!

::Picture overload::



Emma is my little buddy at church and She has the biggest blue eyes!



Angelus, Aunt Carolyn, Saylor, Hailey, and Carrie
{I'm missing because...well, someone had to take the picture! LOL}


The cute tree house for the kids to play one!



It was such a beautiful day.




Emma's cute little shirt said "Sweeter then Chocolate" SO true!



"Take our Picture" they yell...



When we went on our hay ride, the scenery was so relaxing and pretty.



"I'm gonna smooch you"



Right before the hay ride took off!



We were to chicken to do the big corn maze SO we did the kiddie one. Would you believe me if i said we got alittle...lost...in that one?



Mr. Corn Maze 2009




The kids all got berry face paint from the hay ride as we stopped along the way!
Here he is saying " Stop taking my picture and can I get this one?!?"



ISN'T she ADORABLE! I LoVe her!!!



Kristy and her shades!


Oh Hailey....So true in character!



This beautiful place I call home....





Awwwe don't you just love the smell of fresh country cow poop?



"Wait...what?"



"Oh I do love a good breeze"


I found mine! And Hailey...your face in the background is priceless....


"This thing is REALLLYYY heavy"


I got my pumpkin...lets roll....


This is the BEST pumpkin ever. Srsly. I think i'm gonna name him Mr. Darcy...
Just because...



Oh Hailey...Hailey...Hailey


BLISS!


Hailey, you look like your to high on life and too much coke a cola! Emma had so much fun!



This was a GREAT kickoff to October! I think were going to go back to do the haunted hay ride and nigh time pumpkin patch. Were TOTALLY to chicken to do the haunted corn maze.
Now if only i had a strong, hot Mr. Darcy of my own to take with me....Or at least Edward. LOL
We had a great time and I'm so happy and thankful it's this time of year.

6 Lovely FeedBack:

CB said...

OK YOu RoCK GiRL - I totally name my pumpkins too and everyone laughs at me - You name that pumpkin Mr. Darcy - ha ha It is a beaut!!

These are wonderful pictures Tierra - it was totally a great day and a great pumpkin patch. The picture at the top, the sunflower and all the ones of your cute family - You got some photo skills woman!!
Love your orange shirt too!
Yayyyy for fall :D

Kimmie said...

What an absolutely gorgeous day you had. The blue sky and the scenery were stunning!

I LOVE fall and it was so much fun to see all of the FUN things you did. Kids have SO much fun doing hay rides, pumpkin matches, corn mazes, face painting, etc...

LOVE your pumpkins you picked out and the photo you took of the relaxing scenery was so artistic.

So glad you had a wonderful day. Your photos put a ":-)" on my face!! Hope your week is just as wonderful!

Anonymous said...

I'm going to eat that tasty confection in your photo ;)

Ann Marie said...

Love the pictures!
It looks so weird to see things so grren in the pumpkin patches. It looks "brown" here in Utah.

The country over there is so pretty.. but yet again .. weird to not see any mountains...

Love your pumpkin.. and LOVE that you had such a fun day with family and friends. :)

You look Happy! :)

JennyMac said...

What great pics! I love this time of year and we are taking our munchkin to the pumpkin patch this weekend.

Those kids are adorable.

Heather said...

What a blast! I love Halloween events. I just love Halloween!

I can't believe the size of your pumpkin. Wow! You look fabulous in orange by the way.

That little blue eyed sweetie. She is really cute!