Sunday, October 11, 2009

I hate being an Adult



I just got off the phone with my family.

My family....their all at the beach.

Yep. that's right, you heard me...THE BEACH!

As for Tierra....

Tierra is all by herself sitting in a house with unfinshed painted walls, trim work to be done, a bathroom floor getting ready to be ripped apart and oh yeah... a WORK place that wouldnt let her take the weekend off.

Don't even bother asking me if I'm in a good mood.

PS. My family..... just HAD to tell me about the great ocean front condo, the beach, the shops, the pools, the massive lazy river, ANNNNDDD the four star restaurant they just got back from.

Dear Family,
Am I bitter? YES.
Will I stay bitter all week? YES.
Will I ever let this drop? NO.

5 Lovely FeedBack:

Ann Marie said...

Tell me how you REALLY feel?
ha-hahahahahahaha!

Sorry. Your probably not in the mood for Dork Ann right now.

Believe me.. we all know your pain. We have all been there one time or another and it's life.. Sad.. but true.

Sorry you are missing out.. but did I read that your remodeling!! YAY!!!
I hope your taking before and after pictures! I MUST-MUST see!

Call me if you need to vent or rant.
XO

Heather said...

I don't think I will be going on any trips for quite some time. I feel your pain. I am so sorry you didn't get to go.

CB said...

Well if it makes you feel any better it is hard to plan the trips knowing everyone might not be able to go! I'm sure they miss you!!!!!

RatalieNose said...

Oh terrible!!!!
T you poor poor soul!

Debi (Dubs2007) said...

the fall after I got married my parents took all the family to disney land and the beach in california... yeah, I feel your pain. It was hard that they couldn't do it 6-8 months earlier, or even invite us. We found out when they sent us a postcard from CA.