Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Just a note to let everyone know what's up

First, Halloween! I'll put a spell on youuuuu! I'm SO excited. Tomorrow is a day off and I the last minute party girl will be on the hunt for things needed for my costume.
So what am I going to be?
Whelp, after much MUCH thought {because I just couldn't come up with anything I REALLY liked}
I'm going to be a cheetah...
I'm sure your like "what the heck?" Well me too...
It makes since in my head so WILL SEE if this will translate into reality. If not then a peacock. So I guess you'll just have to see what I will be.

Tomorrow: Costume Shopping and Carving Pumpkins

Friday: Halloween Trunk or Treat & Chili Dinner at church

Saturday: FREAKIN HALLOWEEN! Parr-tayinng and livin it up YSA Style in Knoxville.
With Trunk or Treating for us "adults" and then a Halloween Dance. Who knows...maybe I run into my own "Vampire" LOLOL /fingers crossed & winks/
PS. Around the corner is someones 24 Birthday. Just sayin.
My list for this year to come....
PSS. Also is something SO big coming up that I've thought more about it then my birthday.
It's a little thing called....New Moon.
And my New Moon Premiere Party.
And seeing Edward ripped my heart out.
And seeing Jacob steal the show.
And of course....Tierra's famous Goody Bags.
The End.

3 Lovely FeedBack:

Ann Marie said...

I wish I could come to your party too! All of these parties going on and I want to be at them all!

Hope you take a picture of your cheetah! :)

Have a FABULOUS weekend celebrating!
Love ya.. Xo

Heather said...

Happy Halloween!

I can't wait to see your cheetah costume.

I am so excited for New Moon too!

RatalieNose said...

Oh T, you would be a cheetah!!!! I love it!!! You sassy fox!!!!