Friday, October 2, 2009

Simply a Picture


{Oh the "woes" of a girl and her double chin...*sighs* oh well}

I was adding photos to my facebook account today of my cousins weddings {soon to come to the blog} and I came across this picture of my cousin Alexa & me. I love how were both in bold colors.
This was taken the night of Carrie's wedding rehearsal dinner and we were waiting for the food line to start {go figure lol} and Mary {the sister-in-law} had snapped this picture.
I haven't written a lot about Alexa but let me just put it this way, I simply heart her. Were cousins for eternity {that sounded cheesy} and she is always there for me. Always. I can remember the night I had picked up Kyle {an ex} {and NO were SO not telling that story} from the airport in Knoxville and was driving the two hour drive home with Kyle to meet my family. Alexa called me through that whole time. On the way to the airport... When I got there.... And on my way home to make sure i was okay and how things were going.
She'll never never how much I clung & truly appreciated those phone calls.

5 Lovely FeedBack:

CB said...

It is so nice to have women who are so close in your life!
Love the picture and both of your bright happy smiles!

jenny said...

i love that girl!! i didn't know that she was a blonde @ carries wedding and a drak brown 2 weeks later @ her own!

WoW kyle, haven't heard that name in like 10 years. talk about going down momory lane. or maybe we just won't talk about it!

Kimmie said...

Your comment made me laugh about "the woes of a girl and her double chin". I feel like every one of the photos I take accentuate this aspect of my face.

LOVE the vibrant colors you are both wearing and those smile...they are wonderful!!

There is nothing more wonderful than to see happy smiling people. So glad you have some wonderful friends and cousins in your life...friends and family are what matters most!

Have a wonderful, inspirational, relaxing Conference weekend!!

RatalieNose said...

Oh darn taht souonds like it wouldve been a great story! haha jk
dude i know ALL about awesoem cousins!

Heather said...

I love the picture. You both look fabulous in it.

You are such a loving person. I love that you cherish your family.