Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Spoken Truth


I love this picture. And I love this scripture.
...There will I be also, for I will go before your face. I will be on your right hand and on your left, and my spirit shall be in your hearts and mine angels round about you to bear you up.
D&C 84:88

Sometimes in life you go through little trials. And sometimes...I wish I could just go back to being a little girl. A little girl who had daydreams, wishes and the only trial was hoping my grandmother wouldn't discover that I had "borrowed" one of her dresses for a "play" wedding dress.

3 Lovely FeedBack:

Ann Marie said...

OOOH! I LOVE this picture! Let me steal it PLEASE?? I am DYING!
Hope your still hanging in there!
((HUGS!))

RatalieNose said...

Girl, I know exactly how you feel!
Except for me, I wish I could go back to being a baby. Always getting held and loved, and not knowing anything.

Heather said...

I love that you would barrow your grandma's dresses. How cute. Love the story, love the picture and love the scripture.