Wednesday, July 30, 2008

A Letter for August

Dear Month of August! I've waited for you for SUCH a LONG TIME! You will be bringing me not 1 not 2 BUT 3 BIG events that I have waited so impatiently for and now your finally here and I just can't contain myself!
First up as we start the month off with the one event I have been so obsessed over since January that my life just hasn't been the same. Literally. So note to every one for the weekend; Tierra will currently be residing in a little town called Forks as the ending saga of the beloved Twilight comes to an end {sorta}
BREAKING DAWN IS COMING OUT THIS SATURDAY!
Halle-freakin-lujah! I've been so good these last few months on not loading up my posting box w/ Twilight mania AND I've been really calm about the whole thing as the count down has narrowed down to the remaining 10 days. Now it's like 2 and I'm FREAKING OUT! I'm so excited excited and worried. You just never know whats going to happen to your beloved characters you come to know by heart at the ending of something magical!


Next up would be a truly girlie girl thing. The Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants 2 is coming out! Again it's another thing that has kept me going back to it's movie page to see if any new trailer has been released over these last few months. So I'm grabbing up all my girlies and were planning a girls night out to go see the new movie. I really HOPE that Lena & Costas get back together at the end or I might be just alittle bit upset
{ok, maybe more then just alittle}
So Leah dear answer your phone so I can invite you to next weeks girl outing-wink!


And Finally on August 18th {I think} A girl whom I've known since Sunbeans at church {age 3} Will be coming home from Argentina!

Dear Arie,
Oh how I have missed you. I tell you over and over again in my letters how I have had so many dreams of you being home that it would just break my heart when I would wake up an realize it was only a dream. So much has happened while you've been away, Yet still so much has remained the same. The Only thing left to stay is were having a slumber party when you get back {Remember! Like we were 12 yrs. old all over again} We've been through so much! First crushes and being small Beehives and thinking that being a Laurel was so far away OR the excitement when we got to go on our first over night temple trip & Sister Castry ordered us the movie Ever After at the hotel and we thought that that was SO COOL. The days when NSYNC was all we talked about and roaming the church on Wednesday night activities and having crushes on the Watts boys! Those days seem so very far away now But yet through it all, friends have come and gone but it will always just go back to me & You. I can't wait to see you and the next chapter of our lives unfold. ~ Tierra


So Thank You month of August, I look VERY forward in seeing you!
Love Always, Tierra

10 Lovely FeedBack:

Ann Marie said...

Cute post. Many exiting things to check out in August!

I checked out your blog.. I love that you enjoy decorating too!
Your blue and white dishes I covet!

Have a good saturday! ~ Ann

Heather said...

What a cute post. I am excited for you! I wish I was there to go with you girls.

The Wonderful World of Wampler said...

Have I told you lately you remind me of that America girl? Every time I watch an interview or see her in a magazine, I think "Tierra"? I can't wait to go see it. Can I bring Kathy with me. We'll have to find baby sitters....but that won't be hard.

The Larsen's said...

TP'ing the mission car was so much fun! Do you have any pictures of that with the Elders?

I can't believe Ariel is coming home soon. Tell her hi for me.

Unknown said...

Hey Tierra,
Just wanted to say hi and to let you know that Danielle is finally starting to read the Twilight Series. She was not into them at all but kept hearing others talk so much about how good they are,so she is reading them now. I hope you are doing well. Tell Carolyn I said hello.
Deb

Ann Marie said...

I did a Breaking dawn review on my blog. Give me your thoughts and opinions!

Ann Marie said...

You need to call me.. If you can today. Get my number from Leah.
I tried to get on your sidebar to look at comments and reviews and I guess you have to be a member!?

Heidi Gail Richhart said...

Thanks for the information. I guess i got the impression that your blog was one thst other's can participate along with you in- and i think what i mean by that is that i have seen other blogs that are like "book club" blogs or "a movie a month/movie club" kind of blogs. and that is why i think i was asking what i was asking. I honestly can't even remember what i asked.

Heidi Gail Richhart said...

I can't wait to see The Sisterhood of the traveling pant's 2! have you seen it yet? i know it just came out in theatre's yesterday. If and when you see it. Then please be sure to write a review or whatever on it.

Ann Marie said...

Tierra... I'm back from camping, and wondering where the Breaking Dawn review is?? Come on... All of us lovers of the book need to post a say as well. It was REALLY hard not to do a comment on the review of it on your book club...

Review it girl! Stand up for it!