Monday, August 11, 2008

Alive

one

Last week seemed to be the longest week EVER! I'm happy to report that I'm alive and well. So please all bear with me for I have lots to tell. Starting tonight after work all postings will start with a series of little things that have been happening {all good} I'm currently working on my Breaking Dawn review which has been a HUGE part of my life this last week. So again please bear with me and I promise not to go missing! Though I would just like to note that if I should ever go missing, I hope you guys--Leah--would make my missing poster add really cute like this one!

3 Lovely FeedBack:

Kathy Finch said...

If you went missing I would miss you, but I, for one, would not make a poster. I guess that I would think that you just needed some "Tierra time" and had run away to a secluded island with the dream boat of your dreams. (I would not want to wake you from that. NO, NOT ME!!!!!! Love Ya!!!

Ann Marie said...

I'm also wanting to know about the bucket party! He-he!
I'm sure it was fun with you, and Leah!!

Heather said...

Looking forward to your posts. I do have to say that I will not be reading your Breaking Dawn post until later. I just started reading Twilight. I love it so far. Fun book.