Tuesday, July 22, 2008

10 Favorites

Tagging. I really do like this tagging thing where you get to see things SO today my house finally got cleaned in order to do this---That cleaning lady I wished for never showed up, I wonder why??---Anyway So I finally made my way through the house with camera in hand. I'm always so nosy and I love seeing what other treasures people have SO to me this was great! This one works by picking ten favorite things in your house or if you have ten rooms pick a favorite item from each room. Since I counted only 8 rooms I just did the ten favorites in your whole house. Here we go, This is exciting!

. Deep Blue Porcelain Collection .
When I was about 12 My mother bought me my first piece in this collection; The center Jar in the middle. And from then when ever I pass a porcelain store, I always have to search an add to the collection. But what's most important about this favorite is the feeling I had when my mom bought me that first piece. I share a deep love for "pretty things" with my mama and I remember feeling so proud that she loved it too as much as I did and from that WE had to have it.


. Victorian Pink China Plates .
This i guess you could say was my very first love/collection of plates. They were given to my mom from my grandmother for me when I was born. And they are the most special. Now that I think about it, this whole desire/love for pretty things came from my grandmother. When I was just a little girl I remember begging my mom to let me play with the "pretty" plates for tea parties. It's a good thing she didn't cause there very fragile and I cringe when ever some one goes running through the house really fast and shakes the Dining Room shelves!


. Deep Red Kitchen Bowel .
This is my favorite piece in my kitchen. It was given to me last year on my 22nd Birthday by my Aunt Lisa and I fell in love w/ it from the start. I love it so much I wont let any one put anything in it because it takes away from the "prettiness" LOL


. My Bedroom Fire Place .
If ya can't tell, my room color theme is pink and black. And this is my favorite thing in my whole bedroom. I mean who can actually say they have a fireplace in their bedroom? Me! Now in this picture the pink looks alitte to pink But really it's a light pink. Anyway, I'm still in the process of redecorating my room--If only someone would buy me that bedspread LOL-- And I just cant find the right thing to put on my mantel So if anyone has in ideas, let me know.



. Gold Frames .
As stated in previous post, I have a huge obsession with buying pictures frames. So when I saw these I knew I HAD and I mean HAD to have them. For they hold the two MOST important people in my whole life/soul sphere. My mommy and Aunt Carolyn, Aren't they stunning?
{The people not the frames


. Prayer Changes Things .
Amen to that! One of my dearest & best friends whom will call "Leah" made me this beautiful sign. It has the honor of residing on our living room mantel for everyone to see and I treasure it. Thank You Leah for the wonderful Christmas gift and just so you know... You can make me another one ANYTIME!
Hint: My Birthday is coming up in November


. Shoes .
A girl can never have to many! Enough said.


. Living Room Corner .
There were to many things to choose from in my living room so I just picked the whole corner. It's my favorite in the whole house. From the pictures w/ important loved ones to the tall green vases in the back and the books in which I reread all the time. It's a fave!


. Twilight .
Yep, I'm talking about it again. Seriously these are my MOST favorite items in the house right now! And if you don't know anything about this, You soon will. Just look closely to the books w/ the finger prints all over the covers; They all have been reread to many times to count. The last six months have been spent with Edward & Bella and their Love story! Go Team Edward! They stay CONTINUALLY in the Living room by my favorite reading chair.


. Picture of A Park .
This is my favorite picture in the dining room. Its alittle blurry but to me I saw it as life when it was simple. When a crisp Autumn stroll through the park was treasured in the a simple soul. Sweet nostalgia. Oh and yes, my walls are Red in the Dining room.



Here it is! Thanks Leah for the great tag!
I'm just going to tag two people, Natalie & Heather.
I can't wait to see them!

2 Lovely FeedBack:

The Wonderful World of Wampler said...

Great Job Tierra! I have always loved your house....and now I know a little more about the things you love the most. You are always painting and changing your room around....I never know what color it will be. I do love the pink and black & white. I wish I had enough money to buy your much wanted bedroom set. $$$ I think it will look great in there. Your house is so warm and welcoming. I love being there. You really did a great job.
-Leah

Heather said...

Very cute Tierra. I love your plates, Your bowl, your deep blue porcelain and the pictures of your mother and your aunt. Great job! Your house looks adorable. I will have to see it sometime. I am looking into comming out to visit Leah with Ayla sometime. We will have to meet up when that happens.
Heather