Tuesday, July 1, 2008

GoodBye Miss J. Macbeth...

Hello Soon to be MRS. Snyder. Well, tonight was THE night. The one where me & Jen celebrated being single girlies together ONE LAST TIME! Tomorrow morning she and her VERY soon to be hubby Justin will depart to Washington DC for their private temple sealing on Thursday, July 3rd at 12:00pm. For our one last Hur-rah I took her to get her toes and nails done--my toes too, wink--and share one last moment as best friends being single.

Now now, do not cry for me being in the still singleness! For I-- am just fine. So many nights and phone conversations and lunch dates have taken place to lead Jenny up to this week and it's been so surreal today to believe that it's actually here! I have the rest of the week off and will be doing ENDLESS wedding preparations for the reception which is on Friday. So all say a prayer that all will go well and I promise to post wedding pic's as soon as I can. With Love Jenneroo, I know you, You know Me and I know myself--Love You ~ T.











1 Lovely FeedBack:

The Larsen's said...

I can't believe Jenny's gonna be a married woman. Please tell her Congrats for me. I'll send a wedding gift her way. Where is she registered? Post pictures soon.

Love ya!