Monday, July 14, 2008

Shoe Addicted Part 2

Well, remember my post back in March entitled "Addicted" well it continues on. As stated from previous post on reason number 5 about a pair of Gold Shoes--Their now mine! Picture Tierra w/ a cheesy grin = ) And AND they were on sale for only...Drum roll please....$9.95! I have looked at those babies at Target for the past month and every time just could not get them due to no extra cash. So yep, that's what I bought on my shopping weekend! Plus, Ive been meaning to post another great find on which I bought a few weeks back, A stunning pair of flats! And they were only $13.00 on the clearance rack at Belks. Right now in shoes, I'm so So so in love with flats! Even though I'm short--I simply don't care! I have my eye on another pair of flats at Target that are on sale but need to come down just a little bit more So I can take them home!


Top: Gold Shoes From Target- Sale $9.95
Bottom: Stunna Black Flats From Belks Department-Sale $13.00


Favorite Shoe Quote:
"In Fairy tales,
Shoes are often the vehicle of escape
from Humdrum lives."

0 Lovely FeedBack: