Friday, July 18, 2008

Happy Place

Well, After Yesterday's Lovely post about my PMS, I'm at least happy to share that things got better yesterday. One HUGE Heartfelt Thank You to Amber Finch for inviting me over for dinner and not caring that I came over dressed like a mess and rattled on about my bad PMS day! Amber, I just love you! Not only did she listen BUT she fed me = )


Then I went out w/ friends and saw the midnight release of Dark Knight. Now, me being a girl I have never been into the whole super hero movies w/ little interest BUT as for
Mr. Batman ...Can I possibly marry you? Every since Batman Begins--Which I L.O.V.E.D--I couldn't wait for the second Christian Bale installment and to me it lived up to it's hype! I thought it was WAY WAY awesome, All 3 hrs. of it! So yes, Everyone can relax...Tierra Found a Happy Place...At least for a while.

3 Lovely FeedBack:

Heather said...

Hey Tierra, thanks for leaving a comment on my new blog. I have looked at yours a couple of times myself. I would love it if you added me to your list. I was thinking the same thing about you. I hope you can stay in your happy place! So you are always happy!:)

Kathy Finch said...

Dinner with the kids what fun -- see you next week -- Love kathy

The Wonderful World of Wampler said...

I have to pay for my "happy place" thankgoodness for meds. HEE,HEE
You need to go see Mama Mia. It wasn't anything like I thought it would be. I enjoyed it. me and my sisters were dancing in our seats. (YAH for the back row)

I love you Tierra.
-Leah