Sunday, July 6, 2008

4th of July & Jenny/Justin's Reception

Happy Be-Lated 4th of July!









Well, it must be said that this week was definatily one for lot's of stress, laughter, tears, and more stress again! The 4th of July has always been my # 2 favorite holiday--Halloween # 1--Anyway, Jenny decided to have her wedding reception on the fourth putting plans along side w/ my families plans a little too close for comfort. But, I'm happy to report I'm alive and well. Lot's and lot's of phone calls made to Leah to distress the issues! Leah you truly don't understand how much i appreciated you answering your phone so much!

This year for the fourth we were very happy to have family in from Utah whom we haven't seen in yrs. So my sweet aunt Carolyn planned a big cook out during the day for all the family to come to. I was so sad because I didn't give that much attention to help out with it due to wedding plans and out town guest coming in for the event BUT even though the 4th started rainy and just plain ugly, It was wonderful by the time the food arrived--Everything always gets better when theres food--The sun came out and spirits were high as old stories were shared and a huge since of family unity came together.

Erica and Jamie were able to come in for the wedding sorta...sorta meaning they got the dates mixed up and had to be back home the day of the reception But Erica was a HUGE HUGE help to me for coming up to the church and setting things up. I have never laughed and cryed--good cry-- so much in all my life listening to her stories.






Since they had to miss the official reception, We took picture of them to prove that they actually were at the "reception" Haha!



The reception turned out better then all my worry and panic thought it would! I actually caught the bouquet! So yes this does make three times the brides maid but at least this time THE bouquet was MINE! A big shout out to Jacob for being the best of best man I've ever seen and helping me go w/ the flow and being a great co-host! So here is a few pics from the reception, if your friends w/ me on facebook, theres more there.












This little guy is Noah...OoOo he's is just to cute! He was a big hit at the wedding.






He cleans up real nice...LOL or it could be the new suite!



I saved this last picture as the "Favorite" She looks stunning!

2 Lovely FeedBack:

Heidi Gail Richhart said...

Just so you know... when you want to leave comments- Could you please post any and all comments on my own blog- www.heidithesweetheart.blogspot.com- (The Sharing love and paitence one day at a time - one) instead of the "It's great to be a Jensen" One cuz that one if for my family- being aunts and uncles and cousins etc.
Just so you know! also i'm not mad or anything- i just wanted to let you know-
thanks, Heidi

Heidi Gail Richhart said...

I hope your not mad and i hope i have not offended you in anyway or anything.