Sunday, June 29, 2008

New Kid on the Block

O I'm so happy, I just can't contain myself! One of my truly best friends EVER has started her own blog! Since the blog thing is not really popular this side of the states, I'm one gal who gets pretty lonely in the blogging community. But NOT NOW! Leah you truly have made me one happy blogger, Now if I could just get Jenny on here....





So My dear Leah, as your guide to navigate your way to some of my most favorite past blogs, I am listing your top must sees first.
1. Blessed -April 08
2. Projects Part 1/Graduation -May 08
3. Projects part 2/Bridal Shower -May 08
4. It's Hair Dye EveryOne-April 08
5. 10 Quirks-February 08
Twilight Must Reads
1. Read All Of Me-May 08
2. Twilight-January 08

I'm so happy, I truly know you'll read them. Oh and a quick shout out to Evan LOL
Welcome to the Block Leah! Comments Required LOL

0 Lovely FeedBack: