Thursday, April 2, 2009

Two Heaven's

So, Um...Yeah.
I HIGHLY recommend
Hershey's limited edition of Coconut Creme Kisses.
Like. I Love them. Like B.A.D.


Today, I suffered a Shampoo Death. I have been in mourning all day.
My shampoo I used to use and was planning on doing a post on how much it
"rocks my world"
Had to leave me.
Due to reasons not ready to share.
So.
Today I went to my salon and told them my sad tale.
They truly felt my pain.
But, Alas they turned my attention to this new little lady in green.
Now, we all have our own particular sweet juices for our hair.
For me.
This new Lady in Green, "Design Line Olive Oil-Regis Salon"
Became my Hair Heaven.
1 Heaven + 1 Heaven =
Bliss.
This is all.

9 Lovely FeedBack:

Unknown said...

I might look into both the chocolate and the shampoo, but especially the shampoo. I have naturally wavy hair which I torture regularly with blow-drying and ironing, so it needs all the help it can get!

Sorry you had to stop using your fave shampoo, but at least it looks like you found a fab replacement! :)

Nicole said...

I need those Hershey Kisses! Thanks for letting me know they exist!

Ann Marie said...

MMMM. Coconut and Chocolate.. Yum.

I hope your hair is happy now!

Have a good and "inspiring" weekend!

Busy Bee Lauren said...

I need to get those kisses ASAP! That is my favorite combination!

TLC said...

Im not gonna lie ladies...I've ate almost the entire bag! ! !

Heather said...

I need to get some of those kisses. Yummy!

Kimmie said...

Tierra...you have a such a unique way of writing and your posts are so much fun to read!

Those chocolate/coconut Kisses look heavenly...we are Mounds and Almond Joy lovers and so those I'm sure we would love these Kisses as well.

Hope you have a wonderful weekend!

Shayla said...

I couldn't read on past the coconut kisses!?! Leaving right now to get 10 bags :)

Amber F said...

I'm so jealous Tierra! Ahh, to have chocolate again...