Sunday, April 5, 2009

To the Front Porch...

{clicky to see the rock-bride to be Carrie Chomping on the amazing Hamburger}

This weekend had to be by far the best "feed your soul" with sunshine moments. All bare with me this week, no "get to know me Monday" either. So many things took place and pictures to come. Okay well maybe not TONS of things but enough that i don't want to put it all in one post but know that this will all span from this weekend.

To my family, if you say food...Well, you don't have to holla twice! I just LOVE it when it comes to this time of year on into the summer. Every weekend, its always a phone call to relatives with a "you wanna cook out?" speeding through the wires.

So off we go with our "first" cookout for the season hosted at my house. The cousins that were here, We all took a nice long walk while the food was being prepared. Us Patrick's are very impatient people when we have to wait So a walk we go.


The weather was PERFECT! Sun BRIGHTLY out and 70 degrees made it a sweet wel-come for me to sport around my new sun dress.


Oh goodness...this weekend we did hamburgers

but i think i hear the call of steaks next time around with shrimp. Ye-haw!

We always head to the front porch during the spring & summer.
Sweet love. Sweet love.

Here Comes the Sun...

4 Lovely FeedBack:

{Mo} said...

I love family get togethers, they're the BEST! We had one today between conference sessions and both my brothers and my sister were there with all our kiddos, too bad we didn't have pretty weather like you, I'm jealous!

Ann Marie said...

Yum!
That food looks great!
I'm looking forward to BBQ's and family get togethers!!

CB said...

OK it snowed here on Friday...What the??????

Anyway this week is supposed to be ALOT warmer so I am looking forward to getting some of that BBQ action happening!

Heather said...

You make me excited for summer. I love cook outs.