Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Side note:

Just to warn everyone really quick, tomorrow, I have something really important I have been working on for my mom BUT for some reason, my computer has decided to have a PMS melt down and wont let me post the video.

HOWEVER
I am just going to try and out smart it and upload it at my cousins house tomorrow but this will delay it coming up first thing, so if you come here tomorrow and still See this note...You'll know why. Just hold that thought and check back alittle lata and"hopefully" a miracle will happen :)

Also, to let you all know that even though my heart breaks knowing that i have no mother to sing to tomorrow, I still shall be enjoying her day by doing what I,We, do best...Shopping!
It's my day off and I have so many things to get done for Easter and the weather is suppose to be great! So I'll be heading toward the mall...YAY!

PS. Don't forget about the Giveaway below...Just incase your interested...hehe...Lata!

4 Lovely FeedBack:

Anonymous said...

Tierra,I can't wait to see your video. I just know it is going to be great.
Know that I am thinking of you on this day. I had not forgotten. She was my first thought this morning.
Simply said,I miss her.
Love,
Deb

Ann Marie said...

I thought of you this morning..
I will be back later to check..

Heather said...

Hang in there! I look forward to your video.

CB said...

Tierra I have had trouble loading videos the last couple of months too so have loaded them on to YouTube and then to the blog. It works great and is so fast!
Just thought I'd mention it in case it helps.
Can't wait to see the video :D